JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
94F6AC0C-7BCB-4A15-8EC8-96474C4BE520.jpeg Thought I'd try something different and get the people's opinions on what price they would put on a gun.
The first one up is

Kimber micro 380 two tone rose grips

The next is a Winchester 30-30 from 1951

I haven't decided yet, I just came into these. I was just curious about their value. I might let one go and keep the other. I posted the kimber on other sights to see if it would get anything worth while. Most trade offers are silly. I might put the kimber up tomorrow, I was just reading the rules before I do.

Check to see what they're selling for at gun shops and online, then ask for something reasonable based on that research.

Rifles like that one can go for 300 to 500. Not sure about the handgun.

Or, sell them both to me for a crisp twenty-dollar bill, and spare yourself the hassle.

Check to see what they're selling for at gun shops and online, then ask for something reasonable based on that research.

Rifles like that one can go for 300 to 500. Not sure about the handgun.

Or, sell them both to me for a crisp twenty-dollar bill, and spare yourself the hassle.
You sound like an old team leader of mine always offering people $20 bucks for there stuff in the barracks.
I've been lookin online . It almost looks like the kimber is worth 20-50 more which blows my mind. But the Winchester seems to have a better following as far as people buying them.

So my suggestion would be to take them down to Jon @NWCustomFirearms and let him look at them. He can give fair value and even does consignment if you are interested.

This way he can look at condition of them and being a FFL he can do transfer for you when they do sell

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top