JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
White House, gun ban groups conspire to exploit Sandy Hook anniversary

A blockbuster revelation yesterday by Politico shows the depth of hypocrisy being practiced by gun prohibition lobbying groups and the Obama White House to exploit the anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, while condemning pro-rights groups for allegedly doing the same thing; something of a vindication for a Bellevue-based gun rights advocate.

<broken link removed>

This is not really surprising. They are tired of the turnout for pro-gun events dwarfing their anti-freedom and safety rallies, so they have to lie and twist the media into making sure there is no other voice on the day of their events to drown out their voice. You know your event has no public "grass roots" support when there are more media than attendies at your events.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing these leeches suck up the undried blood of those caught in any tragedy to push their BS political agenda. When Are Americans going to say enough is enough?
As a combat veteran, these jackwagons thumb their nose at me, my fellow soldiers and anyone else who either served or gave everything to this country. I think the government, if they continue on their senseless path, is going to find out very soon exactly why the Second amendment was created.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top