JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm, maybe the subdivision peppers might be considered "honey holes after the internecine gunfire subsides, ya know, to break the boredom......send your little video drone over to make sure the zombies aren't kicking any more. Reminds me of the ol sci-fi flick A BOY and His Dog. It was Like Don Johnson the Miami Vice guy's first big role. Dog and man shared Alpo, with evident relish.

Brutus out

When I was growing up in the 90s, my dad watched DIY shows showing you how to do various woodworking, car fixing things. Why is there not ONE practical survival show? Are you telling me that one simply for education, without manufactured drama (hell you don't even need to stay the scenario you're preparing for, as a lot of information will be universal).

Simply, government does not want anyone prepped beyond a few days. They have no control over independent people.
It will never be shown in MSM.

If it gets half bad, there's not going to be so much as a sparrow to shoot inside of two weeks. The Great Depression saw most all game shot and disappeared in short order.
These days everybody's all geared up with a million rounds and a hard on to kill something to eat.
Good luck with that fantasy.

Again, see my location. If anyone can get from the metro areas 250+ miles in to where my "sparrows" are located, good luck. A fantasy, no, but it's nice for those with ill preparations to knock holes in the guy that has them. You get used to it after a while.

I'm curious, was it genetic engineering that brought all the animals back from extinction? Where did you get those facts? From the Dust Bowl Museum? This is not Kansas. The Pacific NW never had it's wildlife in jeopardy.

So much for the fantasy, eh?

I thought prepping was just smart living? Back in the olden days my mother canned and laid up TP in the hall closet 'just in case'. No BS about the world ending or the Reds trying to take over. It was just simple preparation for times that might be lean. My great uncle and his wife lived off stuff she canned for nearly a year after he was injured(broken back) and couldn't work.

Is it really a fad or just people coming back to the realisation that no one is going to help you but your own damned self?

And hair gel makes a great fire starter due to the high alcohol content.

Hair gel doesn't have near the fire starting qualities of Vaseline nor does it store as well.

You guys really need to stop trying to stick up for the ill prepared. It will only get them killed. But hey, if it allows you to take a dig at me, have at it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top