JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right now, I am seriously regretting selling my Glock 48! Had an emergency and needed the funds and it went on the chopping block. Have hated that every since!:( I want another one really really bad!

thumbnail_IMG_0245.jpg

There are guns I've taken a bath on, so I regret that part but I can't think of any guns I regret selling because of the gun itself.
I can't think of any I DON'T regret selling.

Remington 513T target .22 rifle
Browning Medalist .22 pistol (Belgian 1955)
Ruger MkII slabside
Winchester 88 in .243 (awful trigger but sweet rifle)
Browning .22 SA (the semi-auto with the tiny little receiver)
Marlin 336C (1950) in .32 Special

My first Deer rifle, a Marlin 336 in 30-30 I bought in 88, sold it for 2) S&W S/A pistols 439 and 469.
My son was devastated to say the least, he wanted it when I kicked the bucket.
I told him just be happy you're getting my boat, gear and my extensive Rock n Roll vinyl record collection. :s0112::s0112::s0112:

I know, I know..."never sell your guns" but I think we have all been there!

For me, definately my King Cobra...replaced it with a Smith but I kick myself every day still...

How bout you guys?
Well, there was the NIB Walther P5 and the Sako Quad kit and probably a dozen others from back in the day when we could buy and sell without government permission. Oops, I forgot the SP1 with the Colt scope. That's the one I regret most!

15 years ago I picked up an off-brand 1911. The previous owner had gotten a custom trigger job, nice grips, night sights... best shooting gun I ever had. Unfortunately I fell on hard times and had to sell it. Will get another eventually.

Same here. Some guns were fine at the time but time to move on from them. Replaced with other guns. Like cars they come and go and I enjoy them while I have them. I used to have muscle cars (Fe 65 gto, 68 firebird, numerous 65-66 mustangs, 62 caddy convert, 72 Mach one, numerous 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s pickups and so forth) that some people say " I bet you regret selling X or Y". But I don't regret it at all. I really enjoyed some of them at their time but really compared to modern cars there is no comparison (other than style and beautiful lines). I enjoy some of the classic Mercedes just as much as those muscle cars.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top