JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what a "Bo Jackson" is but the 870 never agreed with me. I would always short stroke the stupid thing and jamb it to where it had to be taken down to clear it. I have never had this problem with the Ithica I inherited from my father.

I will beat every one to the punch... Yes, short stroking it was my problem not the guns problem. I still never like it though.

Almost all of them, but mostly an anschutz model 54 sporter, a m1 carbine I built up from all new parts, a Python Hunter from the early 70's. My model 70 Laredo lrh.

Regret pretty much all sales to some degree other than run of the mill stuff glocks/Ar's etc..biggest regret was HK P7 PSP never replace that more than doubled my $ on it at time of sale to replace it today's it's. More than double that 🤦‍♂️

My MAS 49/56 in 7.5 Reliable, accurate and fun to shoot and I had one of the only/last McCann Industries scope mounts made before he passed :(
Thing is, I regret selling it, and would be tempted to buy it back (especially at the price I sold it for!) but I don't know that it would get shot much or that I actually have a need for it in my safe.
Tel est l'amour telle est la vie

A beautiful H&K 91 I bought from a college student for $500.00. Two yers later I sold it to a relative for that same amount. Now the price of those rifles? Forget about it

Special edition Canadian para that I put a ton of work into…thing ran like a top. Sold it to buy something I had to have and don't have anymore regretted selling it the minute it was gone and I know damn well whoever has it now has no idea or appreciation for the work I did to it unless they've shot a stock one 😂

Live and learn lol

6952D513-2D89-4294-8607-C94705046704.jpeg 6D438621-74C0-4BC5-A596-A6125EC2AD8C.jpeg

My wife once bought a Kimber Montana for my anniversary present. I then sold my Ruger 77MKII. Long story very short, the Kimber and I didn't get along, even after a trip back to New York.
Looking thru the classifieds one day the guy I'd sold my Ruger to had put it up for sale.
I bought it back, sold the Kimber and consider myself very lucky.
This one I let get away and then got back. Since then It's been rechambered to an Ackley Improved, got a new scope and stock.
RUGER.jpg First time out in Boyds.jpg

Everything I've sold gave me sellers remorse at one time or another. The one transaction that really bothers me the most wasn't even a sale. Traded a 3 screw .41 mag Blackhawk for a Remington 740 in .270. PAX

I'd say the "one" I regret most was a "numbers matching" & "clearly stamped" WW 2 German Mauser P08 with both matching mags and the original holster..........the prices were just starting to move "up" and I decided to cash in..........ooooops

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top