JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Romanian PSL54 purchased for $350 from cheaperthandirt back in 2013 through some blackfri sale.
Was needing funds for medical bills so a nice member here got it for 750. I believe the retail is at least 2k+ now.. afraid to look.

Also one of my unconverted Saiga 5.45x39 for $450. Fortunately I still own two. Even back in 2013 I knew those unconverted Saiga rifles and 7n6 ammo cans were going to be the investment of a lifetime at $329 per rifle and $109 per 1080round spam can. Best investment I ever made when sinking every dime to my name in '13 for all the 7n6 I could stack.

LMAO... happened upon an old ammo receipt from '10.. holy hell to go back to that time with what we know now :)

Capture333.jpg

Last Edited:
It would be a toss up between, either the Husqvarna light weight 30-06 I had built for me by a German Gunsmith in '57, or the .22 K-Hornet I later built using a small Martini receiver, a .22 target barrel and a high rise custom Enfield rear stock.

After hundreds of rounds, both were, "Death Rays" in my hands. :eek:

Then along came, first baby and first house. :s0092:

I've bought and sold a lot of guns in the last 30 years or so. I'd build up a pile of em and then decide to do something else expensive and I'd sell a bunch off. There are a handful of them I think I'd like to have back, but in all honesty I'd probably just end up selling them again. I've had one gorgeous Colt Government Model twice, but it's been gone for quite a while.
I did trade away an Ithaca 600 O/U that I kinda regretted, especially when my grandson got us involved with trap shooting early this year.

However, I once got all googly-eyed over a Dan Wesson 10mm. Matching gun to my 45. I sold my 686+ (pre lock, 4", round butt) to help recoup some of the money spent. Probably didn't have that 10mm two months before I sold it. It didn't take that long to regret letting the 686 go. It's the one I'd like back.
686+.JPG 686+ cylinder.JPG

1) NIB 1986 Browning HP
2) NIB S&W M41 5.5" BBL
3) NIB S&W M17-3
4) Weatherby Orion trap 32" barrels (Factory Show Gun!)
And a couple of Colt 1911's and probably a few others that don't come to mind right now!

I've also given away a few to relatives.

When these "safe queens" were sold it was the right decision as they financed other projects. Today I'm financially secure and they would still be "safe queens"!

I'm now in the mode of giving guns to relatives so they can be enjoyed now rather than after my death.

1) NIB 1986 Browning HP
2) NIB S&W M41 5.5" BBL
3) NIB S&W M17-3
4) Weatherby Orion trap 32" barrels (Factory Show Gun!)
And a couple of Colt 1911's and probably a few others that don't come to mind right now!

I've also given away a few to relatives.

When these "safe queens" were sold it was the right decision as they financed other projects. Today I'm financially secure and they would still be "safe queens"!

I'm now in the mode of giving guns to relatives so they can be enjoyed now rather than after my death.
Will you adopt me? I don't take much space.....:)

After clearing out my parents house, I got a folgers can full of my marbles. Growing up in the 70s, my friends and I would spend hours playing.

I sold them in a garage sale years ago and even though that little guy looked really happy, I still think about it.

Oh, firearms... I traded an AR9 away and then the binary trigger showed up as a reminder to not ever do something like that again.

Last Edited:
My AK74, I decided to get a M&P 15 chambered in 5.45 for accuracy and traded my AK74 for $250 or something off the Obama era "fear pricing" of $930, I got a DPMS in 2018 for $350 after rebate... things change, but in my experience time wounds all heals eventually. It was only a Century Arms import, but Bulgarian and I've been regretting it since later that afternoon when I asked if I could buy it back and they chuckled. Don't know what I was thinking. Wish I'd bought another 20000 rounds of that east bloc 5.45 when it was 13 cents. Sigh.

Savage over/under 223 and 20 gage beautiful rifle/shot gun to me. I'm sure it hurt my dad's feelings as it was my first rifle. He warned me I'd regret selling it and he was more right than I could imagine at the time. He passed away a few year back and to think about it actually really hurts. He got it for me when I was 11 and I can remember him bringing it out on Christmas eve cause he could never wait to give the good stuff on Christmas day.

I know, I know..."never sell your guns" but I think we have all been there!

For me, definately my King Cobra...replaced it with a Smith but I kick myself every day still...

How bout you guys?
I have sold (traded in) 4 guns in my life. A Star .22, a tube fed .22 rifle that would never feed, a Remngton 870 and a Ruger P85. The P85 with 6 magazines was traded straight across for a INOX 92 with 2 magazines back during the Clinton magazine ban days. (I bet the gun store sold the 6 magazines for a huge profit then threw away the P85! LOL!)

Sorry, I don't miss any of them. There are a few I REALLY regret not buying though! And a few that Ineed to unload.

I have sold (traded in) 4 guns in my life. A Star .22, a tube fed .22 rifle that would never feed, a Remngton 870 and a Ruger P85. The P85 with 6 magazines was traded straight across for a INOX 92 with 2 magazines back during the Clinton magazine ban days. (I bet the gun store sold the 6 magazines for a huge profit then threw away the P85! LOL!)

Sorry, I don't miss any of them. There are a few I REALLY regret not buying though! And a few that Ineed to unload.
I wouldn't feel bad about the 870 I've thought about doing a Bo Jackson with mine a couple times.

I wouldn't feel bad about the 870 I've thought about doing a Bo Jackson with mine a couple times.
I don't know what a "Bo Jackson" is but the 870 never agreed with me. I would always short stroke the stupid thing and jamb it to where it had to be taken down to clear it. I have never had this problem with the Ithica I inherited from my father.

I will beat every one to the punch... Yes, short stroking it was my problem not the guns problem. I still never like it though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top