JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1150
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. (Longer if not at max watts.)

Brand new. Fully gassed and battery charged. (Plug-in battery charger included so it always starts). Turned on just to check. ($1049)
Also comes with a running tent so it can be run in wet weather. ($148) A separate cover for storage ($25) and a 25ft 50amp cord so you can plug in directly to your to your panel once wired in if you want that addition. ($179).

Pics below and sorry for the upside down upload--I could not get them right side up--even after flipping 'em upside down and trying to upload that way to see if they would upload right side up..

I decided to go with a stand by generator so turned out I don't need this. These go up as the weather turns so get one before it does...

Willing to consider some firearm trades, particularly a S&W Model 41, with some cash on my side depending on quality. Please pm trade interests and keep the thread clean. Thanks.

tempImageolgiuO.png tempImage7WLSLX.png tempImageevRw4m.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads