JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
oldie but goodie. Not sure how old this is. I am not the original owner. But back when guns were branded for department stores, this one Montgomery Ward.

30-30 Win lever. The trigger drops with the lever. Overall good shape. Look at the pictures. Some minor blemishes here and there. Wood in good shape. Not sure last time I shot this. I did dry cycle 30-30 rounds to make sure it is feeding and ejecting - doing that fine.

Not sure where to put the price - hard to find a comp. So I'll start at $300. Shoot me a reasonable offer via message.

$300 cash. Meet local to Hillsboro. I prefer A Cut Above Pawn, but open to other local FFL as well.

note: I will prioritize local buyers with a conceal carry permit since those background checks are going through very quickly. This is an issue of time for me - I don't have hours to wait around while a background check goes through, and the seller is required to wait around as I understand it. In days past, background checks were pretty fast, CCW or not. With the rush of gun buying, the background check system is swamped, and CCWs get priority. sorry.

I have like 60 rounds of 30-30, factory new ammo to sell with the rifle.

Message with questions, comments, whatever.

M79 5-2.jpg
M79 6-2.jpg

M79 4-2.jpg

M79 3-2.jpg

M79 2-2.jpg

M79 1-2.jpg

3030 ammo-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are a Mossberg 472 rifle "branded" for Montgomery Ward....the 472 was made from about 1972 - to 1980ish , if I remember right.

Neat older rifle...Good luck with your sale...!
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.