JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this westernfield shot gun n dont know much about it. Not much online but would like to see ur guys thoughts. Specifically curious about how much they go for, it's just sitting in da safe n would like to know where to start. Thanks 20180913_160332.jpg 20180913_160327.jpg 20180913_160310.jpg

Some good things to remember:

What a gun sells for in one part of the country , may not be the same in a different part of the country...
A shotgun without a removable choke system or not being steel shot compatible , may affect the value of the shotgun as well.
Andy

A spec. made gun for Montgomery Wards.
Neither of my books bother with a price saying the value of them would be in their shooting ability and not for any collector value.
If that helps,
Also
The store brand crossover list the Western field 350A as as a copy of a Savage 94D albeit with admonitions spec made copies may not contain all the same features.
I have not verified this info

I miss spoke. that was for Western Auto not Westernfield (old eyes) I could not find a western field 350A but if it helps most of the Western fields are copied from Mossbergs so I'd look there something to go by.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads