Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
RifleClass.com
Oregon Rifleworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Westernfield 350a

Reactions
I got this westernfield shot gun n dont know much about it. Not much online but would like to see ur guys thoughts. Specifically curious about how much they go for, it's just sitting in da safe n would like to know where to start. Thanks
20180913_160332.jpg
20180913_160327.jpg
20180913_160310.jpg

AndyinEverson

Reactions
Some good things to remember:

What a gun sells for in one part of the country , may not be the same in a different part of the country...
A shotgun without a removable choke system or not being steel shot compatible , may affect the value of the shotgun as well.
Andy

A spec. made gun for Montgomery Wards.
Neither of my books bother with a price saying the value of them would be in their shooting ability and not for any collector value.
If that helps,
Also
The store brand crossover list the Western field 350A as as a copy of a Savage 94D albeit with admonitions spec made copies may not contain all the same features.
I have not verified this info

I miss spoke. that was for Western Auto not Westernfield (old eyes) I could not find a western field 350A but if it helps most of the Western fields are copied from Mossbergs so I'd look there something to go by.

Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj
  • Lincoln City Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    They have a good selection of firearms and ammo - their prices are very good - and the service if exceptional.
    • python287
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    My Yugo M48 was in dire need of a face lift after removing the sights a few years ago, so I contacted Tim to have it Cerakoted. He was very good...
    • arrowshooter

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS