Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Westernfield 350a

Reactions
I got this westernfield shot gun n dont know much about it. Not much online but would like to see ur guys thoughts. Specifically curious about how much they go for, it's just sitting in da safe n would like to know where to start. Thanks
20180913_160332.jpg
20180913_160327.jpg
20180913_160310.jpg

AndyinEverson

Reactions
Some good things to remember:

What a gun sells for in one part of the country , may not be the same in a different part of the country...
A shotgun without a removable choke system or not being steel shot compatible , may affect the value of the shotgun as well.
Andy

A spec. made gun for Montgomery Wards.
Neither of my books bother with a price saying the value of them would be in their shooting ability and not for any collector value.
If that helps,
Also
The store brand crossover list the Western field 350A as as a copy of a Savage 94D albeit with admonitions spec made copies may not contain all the same features.
I have not verified this info

I miss spoke. that was for Western Auto not Westernfield (old eyes) I could not find a western field 350A but if it helps most of the Western fields are copied from Mossbergs so I'd look there something to go by.

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider