JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have this old Westernfield XNH565-E 16ga pump shotgun. It was made by Nobel and was distributed through Montgomery Wards. I am having a heck of a time finding 16ga ammo at decent prices or availability.

I have been toying with the idea of rebarreling it to either 12ga or 20ga to make it useful. It looks like I can still get a 12ga barrel for it with a 2-3/4" or 3" chamber, but I can't find anything in 20ga.

What I'm curious about is whether the receivers are universal between the 12ga/16ga or if there are specs/blueprints on the 12ga that I can compare to the measurements on the 16ga? Or are there 20ga barrels made that fit?

it's not worth a lot, but it's worth even less if I can't use it.

Thanks in advance for your knowledge.

Is this it?

First glance looks like they were produced with the same receivers and optional barrels; costs you $75.00 to find out. If you decide to change and it does not work out let me know. I have an affinity for the store brand models made for the average working man.

~Whitney

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads