Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Western Field Model 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Rating
100%
i have an old Wards Western Field Model 35. These shotguns were made by stevens, similar to the 520. They are a John Browning designed gun that originally had been intended for Browning to manufacture, but they never did, so Stevens produced them. They are very well machined and are a take-down shotgun. This one the barrel is cut down to 20" and i intended to turn this into a WW2 trench gun copy, as the Stevens 520 was one of the trench gun model used in WW2. Asking $200.

View attachment 575378 View attachment 575379
I had forgotten about those things, was a great design. Too bad they don't make them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47

Staff online