Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Western Field Model 30 12 Gauge Pump Shot Gun (1920-1930's)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by David Flack, Feb 25, 2012.

1. David Flack

David Flack Oregon City New Member

I have for sale/trade a Western Field Model 30 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun. This is a very nice looking shotgun for the age. There is no cracking or major damage to the wood stock or the forearm. There is some wear as far as the blueing goes, with two particular spots that have a little surface rust (really not that bad in my opinion.) There are also a few scratches/rub marks on the side plate opposite the ejection port. There are also some standard marks/ware on the front of ejection port from spent shells These appear to be superfical and are not rusting or down to steel. This is a Model 30 with a 30" full choke Browning Patten barrel. It has a retriever in some grass engraved on the side panel. Over all a really nice shotgun

Looking to sale mainly I would like to get $200.00 OBO

Trade wise - Hit me up. I like handguns, rifles, you name it if guys like it i probably want it. (if I don't already have it......lol Would love a Walther P22 in any color but prefer the pink camo....... Need something for the wife for our anniversity.

Let me know good, bad or indiffer.

WF - 12 gauge - 1.jpg

WF - 12 gauge - 2.jpg

WF - 12 gauge - 3.jpg

WF - 12 gauge - 5.jpg

WF - 12 gauge - 4.jpg

2. David Flack

David Flack Oregon City New Member

Sorry all,
    I was confused on the value of these shotguns. I have since been educated and have lowered my price....... $125.00 or trade for more man stuff.

Thanks for looking,
    BTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.