JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thank you for founding this site, fellow 2nd amendment supporters!

I was hoping to find a community (in PDX nonetheless) that has the same views and love of firearms that I have. And what do you know, I'm not the only one here in PDX!!! (whew!)

Little do you know, by allowing crazy people like me to sign up you'll be asked relentless questions and subjected to terrible puns...

Silly silly moderators...

I'm looking forward to it!!

-Moss

The reach of the forum is much more than Portland, Mr. Moss, in fact the Washington branch is creeping ever closer to, uh, well, something, and we're closer to it!

Post lots and we like pichhers! Pic-tars. Phoetoes.

The reach of the forum is much more than Portland, Mr. Moss, in fact the Washington branch is creeping ever closer to, uh, well, something, and we're closer to it!

Post lots and we like pichhers! Pic-tars. Phoetoes.

:s0131:i can see that... :confused: Washingtonians are ...everywhere... (I just found one in my soup the other day...) ;)

Let me know when your plans for... something are complete... (They're top secret plans for starting a clandestine table-tennis league, right?) :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top