JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all. I am asking for any assistance in reference to an area on your side of the state. I don't like debt so we pretty much pay our way as we go. My wife and I were successful in our careers but put off being parents until later. As a result we are paying for our kids thru college now and the previous 6 years, and for the next year and a 1/2 to go. One is an RN, and the other is on track to also finish Nursing school. As a result we were not able to buy where we wanted in Northern Idaho as the prices are now out of control. That was probably a good thing as the locusts that have moved there will within the next decade ruin that area bringing the stupid politics and ideas there even though they fled the areas they came from because of that. While looking online we saw an area called Kalama in Cowlitz county. Just north of Vancouver. I was just wondering if anyone has lived there or knows anything about that area. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Russ.

You know? That's where "Kalama Chowder" comes from. :s0155:

Sorry. :oops: I know it would be hella better than being in a big city in Wa or Or. We've been to the area on short road trips. Looks like a nice area to me. But then I live in the heart of NePo. A quick glimpse looks like you better have 500K+, or want to buy land to build on.

It's on the I5 corridor. It's rural but prices match the nearby cities.
If your into fishing, several rivers are close.
It's still in WA.
I'd only consider it if there was a 7 figure or more financial incentive. Otherwise, never, ever, again will I take up residence in WA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top