Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
RifleClass.com
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

West Linn! :)

Reactions
Hello All!

My name is Jenny. I live in West Linn, OR with my boyfriend Joey Link. We've been together for three years now. When we first became friends, I was terrified of firearms. After some explaining and training, firearms became one of my biggest passions. I'm very excited about learning more! Recently I went through my concealed license class at Johnson Creek Gun Club and I'm calling the Clackamas Sheriffs office tomorrow for my appointment :)

We have gone shooting quite a few times since I took up this passion of firearms. I shoot Joey's Sig P226 very well, but unfortunately we went to the gun show two weeks ago and he was trying to sell it for another Glock (I out shoot him with his Sig / he out shoots me with his Glock). I think I talked him out of selling it but we'll see. While we were at the gun show I got the chance to handle the Kahr P9. The Kahr fits my hand very well, and now I think I want one for Christmas (Hint Hint to Joey)

I'm very excited about this forum and community getting together :)

Last edited:
Reactions
I didn't know there was another one next month, that's good to hear. I'm sure we'll go. :D
Ha, you two should come shooting with me sometime - I've got a lady I want to take out sometime who seems to have a much better understanding than any girls I know.

I know, I know - she's a keeper. :p

Reactions
If you're interested in milsurp, there's a good gun show in August in Portland. Details are here: Home Page

The Albany Gun Show in September is probably the best in the state. Here's the flyer:
<broken link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online