JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a few of my pistols to pay off the rest of a emergency surgery i need to have. These are my 2 favorite guns so here it goes.

Mint in box with papers west Germany 1987-88 p226
original box
5 mag
i have personally only fired 50 rounds threw it and its in excellent shape i have never carried it.
1000 cash and that's pretty firm if i need to sell on gunbroker i will but don't want too. Took me a long time to get this one so don't miss out.

Then i have a very very very smooth P220 in 45. Dates to 1993-94. Its the best shooting pistol i have ever owned. I have a box and 2 mags. Its been carried and shot i think i put 200 rounds threw it and have babied it.
650 cash. not a west Germany model but still German made not USA.

I hate to do it but i gotta do it. Buyer pays for the transfer will meet anywhere from Tacoma to Seattle not going any further.

feel free to call or text me anytime. I have sold on here many times for the last 5 years never had a bad experience with anyone id like to keep it that way. 253 328 o864