JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have an impressive selection for a retail store. Didn't know they existed until I drove past one day. The guy is friendly enough once he figures out you actually appreciate the quality of what he has there.

They have an impressive selection for a retail store. Didn't know they existed until I drove past one day. The guy is friendly enough once he figures out you actually appreciate the quality of what he has there.

Cool I will be sure to stop in on my up to Eugene. By chance did you happen to see if they had a good selection of sound suppressors?

Did a silencer deal, went OK, a few "oopsies" in the paperwork that resulted in extra trips to CG for me. Nice enough guy.

That is my luck I look and look for a stocking dealer closer to me and end up having to drive to Salem from Medford when the paperwork comes in, oh well.

I will have to stop in on my way up to Eugene this next week

Thanks

I know the owner well (many years now before he was a dealer) and I'm not going to post what I think but if you PM me, I'd be happy to tell you the details. My SWR and AAC were his first with those manufacturers. I had him order them for me and he's sold many more since then.

That's because he lost a settlement for $500,000+ to Louis Caruso, the original owner of the guns Carlos used to open his shop. That's all I will say because I have no intention of defaming anyone on a public website, however the settlement is probable public somewhere. I believe Louis might have another pending lawsuit against Carlos. Some of you may know Louis because he's been in the game a long time. I've only recently met him but I wish him the best of luck.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top