JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're going to go gun shopping in Longview, this is THE place to visit!
They have plenty of new and used, plus a very wide selection of ammo, reloading components, and the usual accessories and cleaning kits.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

I've been in there quite a few times. They have a good selection of used guns, but most of them seem to be in pretty rough shape. For the long guns, lots of times there is still fouling in the bore and light rust on the actions. Prices are normally ok, but it's not uncommon to find something that is obviously used for more than it would cost new. Their pistol selection seems to be in better shape, but I've never really looked too much. I still go there to look at the used rifles, and buy just about everything else from them.

Anyone go to their store when it was in Kelso?

I used to go in there. I got my second gun ever there when I was about 12 years old. The original owner died not long before it moved, and I believe the kids sold it to the current owner who moved it. IMO it used to be a lot better when it was on Allen St. The quality of the used guns has gone down quite a bit.

One of my favorite shops to go to when I'm up that way.I like old long guns,and they have them in abundance,as well as reloading stuff..even barrles of media you can buy as little or as much as you need.
It's well worth the trip to visit the place.

was there for the 1st time in a long time last month,and the rifle rack that used to be out in the open is now behind a glass counter.I like a store that lets you peruse the long guns with no barriers.I don't want to have to ask someone to hand me several long guns just to look at. just me maybe. still a nice shop,and one of the few with brass and bullets for sale.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top