JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
The address for the new range looks like the old WSI Range.

Looks great and I can't wait to go.

A new range will mean competition for Wade's and Champion Arms (two closet indoor ranges).

Thanks for the info!

very good customer service, with the exception of Baby Huey , all of the guys behind the counter are very knowledgeable
or will send you to someone that is.
the new range is outstanding so far, and they are still working out a few bugs. it looks like they now have a gunsmith on site.

Range is great but can be ridiculously crowded on the weekends. they have 2 10 lane ranges 1 20yd -pistols only and 1 25yd
for .308 or less (have to be a member for the 25yd)

it is heated, so when you go it, its very comfortable. even when it was 35 out

and No, I don't work for them but I and down there at least once a week during lunch!! :s0114:

love the customer service there. rentals limited. But I would deal with the guys at WCA over Wade's ANY DAY. Prices are alright. I would try to negotiate, but I would gladly support WCA if the pricing was within $50 of internet prices considering shipping, transfer, and taxes. And often times they are.

very good customer service, with the exception of Baby Huey , all of the guys behind the counter are very knowledgeable
or will send you to someone that is.
the new range is outstanding so far, and they are still working out a few bugs. it looks like they now have a gunsmith on site.

Range is great but can be ridiculously crowded on the weekends. they have 2 10 lane ranges 1 20yd -pistols only and 1 25yd
for .308 or less (have to be a member for the 25yd)

it is heated, so when you go it, its very comfortable. even when it was 35 out

and No, I don't work for them but I and down there at least once a week during lunch!! :s0114:
I know exactly who you are talking about.

But I am still extremely satisfied with their entire operation. I had a transfer for an AR15 and it went smoothly.WCA =$35, Wades quoted me at $35 transfer fee, plus tax, plus $10 service fee, plus 10% of the gun's value which came out to something like $110. LOL.

Needless to say, I went to WCA in issaquah, paid off the transfer and bought a MBUS and box of Hornady 75g OTM .223.

I was apprehensive about going to this range because you have to be a member to even go, and that's $25 to join or something, so for months, I just kept going to Wade's.

But as luck would have it on Saturday, a friend had joined and invited me, so it was only $10.95 and he said I could bring my AR15 (as a guest even!) Well more of our friends showed up than was planned and the guys there didn't even sweat us, they just let us all go in on his guest list (he's only allowed 3 normally). :s0155:

We were having a blast (no pun intended) and my friend with the Silver membership had to go (load up on fireworks) after a few hours. The range didn't tell the rest of us we had to leave. We even spread out and took up a few lanes and they didn't care or make us all share a single lane or anything. The staff were very very helpful and even fired off a few rounds of my AR and gave some pointers. :cool:

The electronic target control panels in the member/rifle range are great. You can even program a distance. The nice thing is it's the same distance every time. It came in perfect for sighting in my scopes and lasers.

I thought, this place is awesome. I immediately purchased a Silver membership of my own (for $300 with tax) and they even credited me back the $10.95 I had just spent.

Then one of the guys there said, "you haven't even gotten a tour yet have you?" I had no idea there was sooooo much more to the place than the range we were on! This was all just gravy. They have class rooms and a full on gun cleaning room with ultrasonic/solvents/air hoses/etc for $5 to use, then he showed me the LE bay and and he told me about the IDPA pistol shooting on Tuesdays and the rifle one on Fridays for $12 each. I was getting a bit of a chubby at this point. :s0114: Those sound like a great time and I can't wait to go.

It was so much fun a bunch of us went again a day later on Monday (being a holiday and all) and we brought our AR's, AK's, and one friend was even going to bring his new maritime shotgun (but didn't make it).

Unlike Wade's they don't try to molest you for more $$ if you use your own ammo. All they care is that it's not steel core or jackets and they run a magnet over them if in doubt. Their target selection is good and includes the zombies, some hi-tech cross section weird one, standard circles and IDPA styles. I'd like to see more though, such as the numbered dots, color shapes, tactical body, and others. Also, they don't dry hump you for $10 for shooting the paper clip! It's hard not to compare this range to Wades, but honestly, it's like comparing a new car to an old one. The old standby is cheap and you get what you pay for. This is plush and luxury and you feel you are there with serious shooters and you're not going to accidentally get a bullet in you from some newb flailing around, talking and being a 'tard. I never feel at ease at Wade's, especially during the days when it's a madhouse of people and first time shooters. It's freezing cold there compared to this nice 68 degree WCA. And WCA filters the air from lead and such.

I really can't say enough good things about this range and can't wait till they get more of it built out. They mentioned they're looking into reactive targets and bowling pins and other goodies! Shooting Sports Northwest has the lock on the automatic targets right now, and they charge way WAY too much to use them (and it's members only), not including the fact you have to use their fragable ammo on top of the hourly range rental fee!

I would like to see them build a room that's more of a lounge. Maybe one where there is some couches, LCD TV, water cooler, vending machines, magazines and just a place to chill and give your ears, eyes, fingers a break and a place to bond with other like minded guys/gals. Old WSI had something like this in the lobby. SSNW has also something kind of like that.

The address for the new range looks like the old WSI Range.
It's not the same place. It's an old DHL shipping building they have gutted and renovated with state of the art and brand new stuff. WSI was a few streets over I think.
A new range will mean competition for Wade's and Champion Arms (two closet indoor ranges).
Wade's isn't even in the same league as WCA. Wade's got complacent and failed to innovate and keep up. I think they're going to get their asses handed to them by WCA if they don't step up their game with quickness. The ONLY thing they have going for them is their name/legacy and that they're relatively cheap to shoot there. (The range that is. The gun shop is still very very nice and I don't think anyone else has the selection and quantity of stuff Wade's Shop has)

I've never been to Champion Arms so I can't say, but I doubt they compare either.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.