JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I am a member of the WCA range and have bought several guns that were in stock at the Issaquah shop before and I don't think I will ever guns from them again. I was not happy in trying to do a out of state transfer though them also. They have had their two strikes.

I found out that LowPriceGuns.com (was survival arms) is on the Davidson's list but were not in the top three shown to me when I ordered. I have always been treated with respect and good customer service with them on both transfers and orders. I will drive the extra distance and use them from now on.

LOVE, love, Davidson's but that is the one catch, some shops leave a LOT to be desired. First time I ever heard of ordering from them directly was Wife tried it. Shop she picked tried to pull a fast one on her and damned if one of the owners of Davidson's did not bend over backward to make things right for her. Made me a lifetime buyer from them. Last coupe times I ordered from them the one shop that was shall we say "less than stellar" in customer service was the best price. I then noticed you could customize the radius of how many miles from your home Zip you wanted to check and then others would show up. I was willing to drive a little farther no problem. With more of the "big box stores" either getting out of selling guns or running off gun customers the smaller places will see a lot more business. The ones that treat people well are the ones who will get more customers. The ones that treat customers like they are an annoyance, well they are going to be hurting.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.