JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best thing about WCA is the staff. They are all good and want you to be happy with your purchase or range experience. Usually you see one or two good people. Trust me, they are all knowledgeable and helpful.

I had only went to four different indoor range at this side of Washington. The second time I went to WCA I bought a yearly membership. It's much better equipped, better lighting, better ventilated, cheaper in the long run and well manner staff. I felt very safe and relaxed.

Even the customers in the range are more friendly.

First two visit the guy and the girl at check-in asked me what kind of ammo I am using. Both time they asked very politely to check my ammo with a magnet.

I vote EXCELLENT.

(Kinda wish they have a longer rifle lane.)

Went here for the first time a couple of weeks ago. STELLAR service with everyone there being super friendly and helpful. Nobody had a chip on their shoulder and everyone was eager to please.

To top it off, the range is hands down the nicest range I've ever been to. Everything is so clean and the air filtration is amazing. I've never been to an indoor range and had it smell like fresh air.

I agree on the service. I had some minor smithing done a while back and they basically did it for free. "I'll tell ya what, next time you're in buy a box of ammo or something." I bought a case that day.

Today I went in to buy another P22 for my can and they were great to work with. In and out in about 10 minutes. Price was fair (it's a pea shooter so wasn't going to break the bank) so no complaints all the way around.

... great folks, pleasant, helpful and great advice; there's always someone there with the knowledge.
Great indoor range and lots of nice stuff to rent.

If you live nearby stop by and check them out.
If you are driving through or visiting WA, PM me if you want to use the facilities as a guest.

Excellent range. Air filtration is excellent, staff is friendly, and 25yd Bay 2 (open to Silver Membership & higher) allows rifle calibers up to 7.62x39 (however must be brass - no steel-cased ammo). I happily drive the 30 minutes from Monroe to Bellevue in order to shoot here.

Haven't purchased much here, but they have plenty of accessories and their prices are decent. I've seen a few firearms that I could purchase elsewhere for a few dollars less, but the added time and fuel expense to get to those other shops offsets most of the savings!

I stopped in last night. Their inventory is up (including AR-15's).

No 9mm ammo, but they did have S&B .45 FMJ at a good price given the current market... so I bought a case.

Peter

One of the most friendly gun stores i have been to. by far the cleanest range facilities in the area. if your looking for a newer firearm, they most likely have it, or can get it for you very shortly. Prices seem to be competitive as well (at least for their firearms, ammo is a tad bit expensive, but this is to be expected since they are also a functioning range).

This is a decent enough place, their location is impossible to find, but yes they have a very good range there. I regularly shoot FNRL there when I can.

The gun shop itself tends to be at MSRP or a little higher than MSRP on most things. They do have a good selection of ammo in stock (most of the time), but their prices don't really excite me. They do have an ok selection of accessories, but they don't really have anything that sets them apart or gets me all hot and bothered to go over there.

West Coast Armory FFL costs: WCA might have a nice range but don't like it when people purchase guns online and want them to do a FFL transfer. The transfer its self is $50. Pinto's in Renton is only $30. The big kicker is if you don't ask West Coast if you have permission before you purchase then it is another $50. Thats a total of $100. Guess its ok for those people from Bellevue to ask for permission, heck they are starting to vote Democrat anyway by sending that cow Manka Dhingra compared to that hot Asian babe. My fault for having a few beers and seeing a rifle that I like and not get permission from WCA. Hell, I even had a note from my Mom saying it was ok. With high prices like that I'am done with that shop. Not sure why they have that corn Cobb pipe stuck somewhere instead of their mouth. The whole think just burned me. So Go to Pintos and do a transfer. They don't act like you have money to toss around and actually like you as a customer. Usually gun people don't like to be told when and where you need permission to do something, I don't. So WCA, sorry I did not by one of your $3000 gun that day and ordered something online. Why do you even do FFL transfers if it is too low of a way to get money. So go to WCA for a FFL transfer and let the MAN give it to you. Next your be asking for permission to vote democrat let alone republican.

West Coast Armory FFL costs: WCA might have a nice range but don't like it when people purchase guns online and want them to do a FFL transfer. The transfer its self is $50. Pinto's in Renton is only $30. The big kicker is if you don't ask West Coast if you have permission before you purchase then it is another $50. Thats a total of $100. Guess its ok for those people from Bellevue to ask for permission, heck they are starting to vote Democrat anyway by sending that cow Manka Dhingra compared to that hot Asian babe. My fault for having a few beers and seeing a rifle that I like and not get permission from WCA. Hell, I even had a note from my Mom saying it was ok. With high prices like that I'am done with that shop. Not sure why they have that corn Cobb pipe stuck somewhere instead of their mouth. The whole think just burned me. So Go to Pintos and do a transfer. They don't act like you have money to toss around and actually like you as a customer. Usually gun people don't like to be told when and where you need permission to do something, I don't. So WCA, sorry I did not by one of your $3000 gun that day and ordered something online. Why do you even do FFL transfers if it is too low of a way to get money. So go to WCA for a FFL transfer and let the MAN give it to you. Next your be asking for permission to vote democrat let alone republican.
LOL, they must have really chapped your azz to join and revive a 5 year old thread.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.