Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

West Coast Armory - Bellevue

Discussion in 'Washington Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

West Coast Armory - Bellevue
    13216 SE 32nd St.
    Bellevue, WA 98005
    (425) 641-2877

West Coast Armory

2. edogg

edogg Western Washington Active Member

Went here for the first time a couple of weeks ago. STELLAR service with everyone there being super friendly and helpful. Nobody had a chip on their shoulder and everyone was eager to please.

To top it off, the range is hands down the nicest range I've ever been to. Everything is so clean and the air filtration is amazing. I've never been to an indoor range and had it smell like fresh air.

3. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

I agree on the service. I had some minor smithing done a while back and they basically did it for free. "I'll tell ya what, next time you're in buy a box of ammo or something." I bought a case that day.

Today I went in to buy another P22 for my can and they were great to work with. In and out in about 10 minutes. Price was fair (it's a pea shooter so wasn't going to break the bank) so no complaints all the way around.

4. wombat

wombat Kirkland, WA Member

... great folks, pleasant, helpful and great advice; there's always someone there with the knowledge.
    Great indoor range and lots of nice stuff to rent.

If you live nearby stop by and check them out.
    If you are driving through or visiting WA, PM me if you want to use the facilities as a guest.

5. Gunnerboy1

Gunnerboy1 Seattle, WA New Member

I love this place! Compared to all the other ranges I've visited, I feel the most safe here. My buddy is a member here and frequently invites me to shoot as his guest.

6. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

This is about Issaquah, but since it's WCA I thought I'd toss it in here. Saw this today and was a little shocked. This is Discount Gun Sales-level gouging (IMO.)

WTS: Barrett M82 CQ Set of 2 As New $32k

I didn't think the CQ's were rare, plus you can always buy a shorter upper from Barrett. But 16K PER???

7. MattBG

MattBG Battle Ground, WA Member

Great shop. They were the only gssf dealer that could find me a gen4 19. Ordered it over the phone and picked it up a week later.

8. Midd1994

Midd1994 Monroe, WA New Member

Excellent range. Air filtration is excellent, staff is friendly, and 25yd Bay 2 (open to Silver Membership & higher) allows rifle calibers up to 7.62x39 (however must be brass - no steel-cased ammo). I happily drive the 30 minutes from Monroe to Bellevue in order to shoot here.

Haven't purchased much here, but they have plenty of accessories and their prices are decent. I've seen a few firearms that I could purchase elsewhere for a few dollars less, but the added time and fuel expense to get to those other shops offsets most of the savings!

9. 45Coug

45Coug Seattle New Member

I bought two pistols from WCA, and traded a pistol in as well. Good service, fair prices, and an exceptional range experience. My only complaint would be that their inventory could be better, but all in all, very good store.

10. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

I stopped in last night. Their inventory is up (including AR-15's).

No 9mm ammo, but they did have S&B .45 FMJ at a good price given the current market... so I bought a case.

Peter

11. ATCclears

As of 4pm today/Friday they have a bunch of 9mm ammo in stock...

Peter

12. ATCclears

Today they had a Glock 19 Gen 4 in stock for $600, lots of other pistols, a bunch of AR-15's, and moderate ammunition.

Peter

13. Shifty31

Shifty31 Seattle New Member

One of the most friendly gun stores i have been to. by far the cleanest range facilities in the area. if your looking for a newer firearm, they most likely have it, or can get it for you very shortly. Prices seem to be competitive as well (at least for their firearms, ammo is a tad bit expensive, but this is to be expected since they are also a functioning range).

14. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

This is a decent enough place, their location is impossible to find, but yes they have a very good range there. I regularly shoot FNRL there when I can.

The gun shop itself tends to be at MSRP or a little higher than MSRP on most things. They do have a good selection of ammo in stock (most of the time), but their prices don't really excite me. They do have an ok selection of accessories, but they don't really have anything that sets them apart or gets me all hot and bothered to go over there.