Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wes Lematta Cancer Foundation fundraiser

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by UH60Mech, Apr 19, 2013.

1. UH60Mech

UH60Mech salem, OR Member

Hi all,

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER, AND HELP RAISE MONEY FOR THE WES LEMATTA CANCER FUND.

1ST PRIZE: REMINGTON 700 BOLT ACTION RIFLE PACKAGE (INCLUDES RIFLE .308 STAINLESS SATIN MATTE FINISH FLUTED BARREL, JEWELED BOLT, AND HS PRECISION SYNTHETIC STOCK, LEUPOLD 4.5-14X40 VX-3 SCOPE AND RINGS, BADGER ORDINANCE RAIL, HARRIS BIPOD, SLING, AND RIFLE BAG. APPROX $1700 VALUE)

2ND PRIZE: GOOGLE NEXUS 7 TABLET (32GB WI-FI WITH MINISUIT BLUETHOOTH KEYBOARD CASE. APPROX $300 VALUE)

3RD PRIZE: $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD

TICKET COST-------------$10
    (ONLY 600 AVAILABLE!!!)
    TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
    ALL PROFIT GOES TO THE WES LEMATTA CANCER FUND.

ATTENDENCE IS NOT REQUIRED TO WIN.
    DRAWING WILL BE HELD JUNE 8th @ 2pm
    LOCATION- WANKERS CORNER SALOON & CAFE WILSONVILLE, OR
    FOR INFORMATION CONTACT TIMOTHY D. AEGERTER
    EMAIL: DEVIN.AEGERTER@YAHOO.COM

RIFLE PACKAGE PROVIDED BY MLC Exotic Class III SALEM, OR

NOTICE: 1ST PRIZE WINNER MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK FOR A FIREARM, AND COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL FIREARM LAWS FOR THEIR LEGAL HOME OF RESIDENCE.

Thanks in advance to all who participate!!

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  2. Pacificmick

Pacificmick Wilsonville Member

Looks awesome! I can't wait.

3. UH60Mech

You can get your tickets now!! Contact me either via PM or with the email provided accepting cash, check, or Paypal. Receipt comes with ticket stub either in person or I can photocopy and email, then send hard copy for those outside of salem postage is covered.

4. UH60Mech

update: Only 515 tickets available

5. JAFO

JAFO OR, USA Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Is there any information about this fund available? Who is the holder of the fund and what exactly are the proceeds used for? Google turns up little other than other ads advertising the raffle.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Pacificmick

Pacificmick Wilsonville Member

I'll get Tim to post something ASAP.

7. UH60Mech

The Wes Lematta cancer fund was established in 1988 by Wes Lematta the founder of Columbia Helicopters, Inc. located in aurora, OR through the Meridian Park Hospital in Portland. The fund is designed to provide cancer education, training, and equipment for patients, their families, and health care professionals. 100% off money donated to the fund goes to research, education, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment advances, not a single dime goes to administrative purposes. Since 1988 the fund has received more then $184,000.00 in donations. I hope this information helps.

lfromsalem and (deleted member) like this.
  8. UH60Mech

For all interested I'll be at the Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot Saturday and Sunday selling tickets! I'll be at the table with the Oregon Firearms Federation. Thanks again to everybody who have bought tickets and who plan to!!!

9. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

Meridian Park Hospital in Tualatin?

10. UH60Mech

Yes that is correct.

11. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

We used to belong to the same yacht club (Columbia River Yacht Club) that Wes did, didn't know him real well but have been aboard the "Lucky Logger".

12. UH60Mech

I never met him either, I only hired onto the company 2 years ago. But I've only ever heard good things about him. I decided to do this event in memory of my father, I lost him last November to lung cancer. If we can sell all 600 tickets we'll be able to donate $10,000 to the cancer fund!

13. UH60Mech

DUE TO THE LACK OF TICKET SALES I AM REDUCING THE PRICE OF TICKETS TO $10. TO EVERYBODY WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED TICKETS I WILL ADD AN ADDITIONAL TICKET FOR EACH TICKET YOU PURCHASED IN YOUR NAME. AGAIN THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE AND PLAN TO PARTICIPATE.

14. UH60Mech

Just wanted to let everybody know there are only 3 days left to get tickets, I have just over 300 tickets remaining. Again a big thank you to all participating!!!

15. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

I knew Wes and his brother from way back during the Otis days, still know the Mrs. and daughter. They were fine men of the highest caliber.

16. UH60Mech

Thanks to all who participated, the winners are as follows;
    1st prize - Parry Lawson
    2nd prize - Tom Romonosky
    3rd prize - Ed Carnahan

I will post the totals for money raised as soon as possible.