JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like it may be a slower day today than yesterday, but it has not even opened yet. Here's hoping the vendors get to do decent business! I'll be the guy with the new Pencott Snowdrift rig on his table :cool:

Seems like most of the Wes Knodel shows have more jewelery, soap, food, hippy stuff booths than gun tables.
I didnt see as much as the portland show had :confused: it does look like theres not as many gun vendors as the ARPC show. Lots of gear, knife, and accessories vendors though, myself included :rolleyes: (I dont have guns to sell, but I have gear to sell and some books)
Edit; I do regularly go to the Polk County Flea market when theres not a gun show the same weekend, and its way more.... junk than anything else...

I didnt see as much as the portland show had :confused: it does look like theres not as many gun vendors as the ARPC show. Lots of gear, knife, and accessories vendors though, myself included :rolleyes: (I dont have guns to sell, but I have gear to sell and some books)
Edit; I do regularly go to the Polk County Flea market when theres not a gun show the same weekend, and its way more.... junk than anything else...

I usually only go the the ARPC show, it is much better than the other shows in Albany.

I dont recall seeing you there though, I will have to look more carefully next time, I'm always a sucker for good gear.

I usually only go the the ARPC show, it is much better than the other shows in Albany.

I dont recall seeing you there though, I will have to look more carefully next time, I'm always a sucker for good gear.
I was not a vendor at the ARPC show during this year, was a vendor a couple years ago until I couldn't do it due to weekend jobs for a while. Now that I'm basically able to, I will try to get one of the March vendor spots; after I make some more gear if I can.

if I had read this earlier..ida come over and said hi to you @CamoDeafie. I was set up just inside the entrance on the left along the wall/curtain.. between the lady selling gun purses, and the dude selling solar panels.

That was the slowest Sunday I have ever had at a show.
I had a decent Saturday... but made all of 2 sales on Sunday.
I was hoping for a lot better.

thanks to a no show, and a Saturday only vendors that were set up next to me... They gave me 2 extra tables for free to spread out over.
For all the good it did:(
Bright side... I(barely) made enough Saturday to at least pay for the weekends gas, hotel, food, and tables...I met a few cool people had some great conversation, and managed to keep my "reinvesting" to little more than a couple of Colt M4 upper receivers, and cheap misc. stuff.
Jeremy @LuckySG was set up a row over so I was able to hang out and chat with him a bit. As always, he had a healthy freebie and bargain bin for me to raid, and he even brought me in some Glock swag Sunday Morning as a nice bonus.(Thanks brother:))

Last Edited:
Seems like most of the Wes Knodel shows have more jewelery, soap, food, hippy stuff booths than gun tables.
I prefer doing Wes's shows personally. His show up in Centrailia, WA is my favorite. I vend it every month. most of the vendors there have been going for years. Its small, and not as much traffic as some, but most of us go just to hang out, trade, and insult each other for a couple days... It's what a gunshow should be. Minimal
"Hippy" stuff.

Yeah? I was the dude with one mannequin set up and gear laid out on the table, along with army stretchers on the floor.. about 2 tables away from Luckygunner's booth. I dont tend to socialize much, :rolleyes: just people watch and try sell stuff. Made some decent sales on Saturday, and yes Sunday was the slowest i've ever seen for a gun show. Did you see my thread about a theft that happened right after I had come back from the gun show?

I prefer doing Wes's shows personally. His show up in Centrailia, WA is my favorite. I vend it every month. most of the vendors there have been going for years. Its small, and not as much traffic as some, but most of us go just to hang out, trade, and insult each other for a couple days... It's what a gunshow should be. Minimal
"Hippy" stuff.
This was my first Wes show and so far it was the best one for me all year. Folks took home twice the stuff from the Albany gun club show a few months back, but it was all Saturday before noon and Sunday between noon and 2pm.

Yeah? I was the dude with one mannequin set up and gear laid out on the table, along with army stretchers on the floor.. about 2 tables away from Luckygunner's booth. I dont tend to socialize much, :rolleyes: just people watch and try sell stuff. Made some decent sales on Saturday, and yes Sunday was the slowest i've ever seen for a gun show. Did you see my thread about a theft that happened right after I had come back from the gun show?
I just read that...
Really sorry to hear it! I hate...HATE! Thieves!!!!!!!!
I am not a hateful person, and might be a little understanding if it was a starving person stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family, but stuff like that.... no excuse.
I watched a guy steal from a friend of mine at a gun show a few months ago.
Mygrainman saves the day again!
The thief turned it into a nightmare for all involved... threatening me, the victim, and the gunshow staff!
Makes it hard for people to do the right thing and speak up.
There is a good reason for old school punishment for stealing.
Remove an appendage or two and the message is loud and clear!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top