JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Wes Knodel show at Expo this afternoon. I picked up a 500 box of .45ACP reloads, blemished, from Tactical Ammunition. Saw a lot of vintage rifles and pistols, the usual new gun vendors and most bulk calibers except .22s! Lots of interesting surplus and stuff. The place was empty at 2:00PM!!! The bad news, everyone had their Sunday go to meeting prices on! Whew!
Anybody else go?

Had to skip it for reason of low finances. LOL
Or could be called granddaughter born in Jan and another scheduled for July have their way with my 2014 gun budget.

Congratulations on the new grandchildren!
Buying guns has had its way with my 2014 gun budget! LOL!!!
I was in the low rent finances neighborhood myself and had decided not to go, but my lovely bride came through with a couple hun for ammo! Don't think that this was pure altruism, although she is a very sweet lady! Since I shoot in Albany, without ammo there is no incentive for me to go the range, leaving the house empty for her enjoyment for the day! Some of you guys might try this yourselves! Want some alone time? Buy me some rounds! SRG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads