JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where do they usually send such things? It seems to me that Sturm Ruger has been focused on profit, which is what makes them one of the very best gun manufacturers going right now. It also is why they had the money to buy Marlin!

I doubt they care much where the 2nd and following rifles go. Where does the 1st go? Not a museum. Maybe to the NRA to raffle?

Depends if they pick up where Remington left off with serial numbers, I think. If it's a legitimate 0000001 or some such, it might just get displayed in their lobby. Doubt it'd get donated to the NRA so Wayne can get a bonus check. If it's more like DU6532875H or whatever, probably right to a distributor, a big box store and someone's safe.

It'd be cool, IMO, if they released a lever gun in 204 Ruger...serial number 1 through 204 and no more.

I'd want one, and I'd definitely spend your money to get one.

Though somewhat unlikely, it would be nice to see some big-bore revolver cartridges like the .480 Ruger and .500 S&W chambered in their offerings.
Yes.
A more affordable version of this beautiful beast...
model-90-carbine-90a-casull-90b-colt.jpg

Is there any indication when they'll start producing again? I have an 1895SBL in 45-70, but I need a Dark Series since I have a 45 can on the way.

From an article about it:

"We have started to establish manufacturing cells that will produce the Marlin rifles and plan on shipping the first Ruger-made Marlin lever-action rifles from our Mayodan facility in late 2021".

From an article about it:

"We have started to establish manufacturing cells that will produce the Marlin rifles and plan on shipping the first Ruger-made Marlin lever-action rifles from our Mayodan facility in late 2021".
That's awesome news if so. Considering what SBLs are going for on GB, I might just sell mine now and wait for the new Dark Series. Thanks for the info.

Yea it will be interesting to see the first ones 'off the line'.

The history of Ruger suggests they will be high quality but it is an entirely new design for them and that could present some challenges for them.

The most 'asked' question is will Ruger make the receivers as investment cast or billet machined.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top