JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think you can ever have enough guns. We are the one of the last countries to be able to have several firearms. Look at most other nations and they are not allowed to have guns and look what happens to them. I was lucky to have been to at least 10 other countries and they did not have guns at least legally. So no you can not have enough guns.

Scott

I believe that is one of the reasons Japan never made a large scale invasion during the start of WWII of the US. The fear that every American home had a gun.

Now, if we can get that idea to every criminal....

Do your part... :s0155:

It's always good to be Number 1 (well almost always).

*not good to be on the top 10 FBI wanted list.

Can someone please tell me what this word 'enough' means??? :s0114::s0112:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I believe that is one of the reasons Japan never made a large scale invasion during the start of WWII of the US. The fear that every American home had a gun.

Now, if we can get that idea to every criminal....

Do your part... :s0155:

It's always good to be Number 1 (well almost always).

*not good to be on the top 10 FBI wanted list.

Yes but if you are going to be on the FBI's most wanted list why not be number 1! :s0155:

:s0155: Scott I have been looking at places to move outside the US but I still get stuck on the gun laws of these countries I will not move to a place I cannot protect my self.

Big issue for me too. The little lady is Pinay and I wouldn't move there unless I could own weapons. No bolos for me.

:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads