JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what my friend says it sounds like Bi-Mart is getting a steady supply, but limiting sales to prevent hoarding and scalping.

A shop just around the corner has a pile of CCI MiniMag, but they are charging nearly $14/100 and I'm not buying at that price.
I have a friend back home that has over 30k rounds and still pays the inflated prices for 22lr

I must use a different Internet or maybe OP just wants cheap bulk .22 on the store shelves when he walks in....Almost every single Web site I frequent has 22 LR available everyday. Last week sportsman's warehouse had bulk 22 on the shelf without people freaking out and grabbing it all up, Powder too.

I was offered a pallet of 22 LR cheap bulk crap from a regional rep and declined, maybe I should see if it's still available.....

Bimart as others have said seems to have it periodically, All three local ones here have had it. Oddly none ever have 762x39 really just the Wallyworld.

Bi Mart and walmart still sell them for around $20 when you can find them.

I haven't seen a brick of .22 in BiMart in the last year, probably longer. Problem is I have to work during the hours they get their shipments, and, at least in my area, by the time I can get there, they are always sold out. I've kind of had to get used to $30+ a brick.

It is. We don't have to like it we don't even pay it if you don't want to shoot your 22 and didn't plan ahead. I do think it's time to quit bubblegumin, buy what's available or not and hope it gets back to a reasonable price again. The 9 dollar bricks of 500 will never be again.

I did plan ahead, so I'm in no panic, but I like to shoot my .22's too, so they have to be replaced. I don't beotch about it myself. It just is what it is. If I happen to get lucky from time to time and find some cheaper, I'll take it. .06-.07 a round is still a better deal than 2012 prices.

I'm in no panic either. Not a prepper and enjoy shooting my 9 more, so 22 is a way for me to economically work on marksmanship. At the current rate of consumption, I have about two years's supply.

Personally, I'm turning 22 hunting into a sport. I have my route. Just when I think I have it figured out, things change. At one point, I though it was a slam dunk to find some at Cowbellas if I got there close to opening time on Saturday. Twice in the last month has resulted in disappointment. On the other hand, I went to Bimart this last week for a garden tool and scored their last two boxes of Federal regular for the reasonable price of $2.15 each. However, any brick of Auto-match I see is mine, no matter the price...

I remember 2012 people were selling and getting 50.00 a brick. I always had this as part of my prepping system going back a decade, so really do not buy much 22LR have enough only when I see a deal I cant pass up do I buy. I do and have given some to friends and family but do not sell any only one time I sold a brick to a father looking for some for his kid that got a 22 last Christmas so parted with one brick to help .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top