JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
....just for kicks & giggles. I didn't need anything, and I was right there at the strip mall in Tigard, so I decided to take a gander.

Looked like they were cleaned out of more than half their inventory, and there were about 15 people in the store milling around or waiting to buy.

Needless to say I got my kicks, and giggled a lot!

Hopefully all these buyers can remember to vote next time they get a chance! I stopped by Curt's today and he is pretty well cleaned out and I drove past NW Armory cause I couldn't even pull into the lot for all the cars. Glad I never hesitated to buy the toys I wanted when I did :)

I was just in the Tigard Gun Broker myself yesterday. Last time I was in there, a little over a month ago, they had more pistols than they had room on the wall to hang them, and now there is a lot of empty space there. I was just in to pick up a box of personal defense ammo (living in an apartment, keeping the magazine full of FMJ isn't the best idea), and I got one of the last boxes they had of that, the ammo shelf was pretty cleaned out too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top