Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Went to Gun Broker today.......

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Ironbar, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

....just for kicks & giggles. I didn't need anything, and I was right there at the strip mall in Tigard, so I decided to take a gander.

Looked like they were cleaned out of more than half their inventory, and there were about 15 people in the store milling around or waiting to buy.

Needless to say I got my kicks, and giggled a lot!

2. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

Hopefully all these buyers can remember to vote next time they get a chance! I stopped by Curt's today and he is pretty well cleaned out and I drove past NW Armory cause I couldn't even pull into the lot for all the cars. Glad I never hesitated to buy the toys I wanted when I did :)

3. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Beaverton, OR Active Member

I was just in the Tigard Gun Broker myself yesterday. Last time I was in there, a little over a month ago, they had more pistols than they had room on the wall to hang them, and now there is a lot of empty space there. I was just in to pick up a box of personal defense ammo (living in an apartment, keeping the magazine full of FMJ isn't the best idea), and I got one of the last boxes they had of that, the ammo shelf was pretty cleaned out too.