JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wasn't trying to be a "grammar nazi". I was just saying it's tough for some of us to read a long post without any punctuation.

I used talk to text. I should have proof read it better and added . , ! Sorry I will improve on next long post.
In the old days texting .
There was no punctuation.
You had to type the numbers 3 or 4 times to get the letter you wanted.
But now with smart phones that's all gone.
But F that technology stuff .
I'm old school

I almost went over the edge two weeks ago, ya know, before the turn off on the hill where it has the highest and steepest drop! :s0114:
Guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks!:s0108:

The hill going up to the lanes is clear and dry. Even pass that staying on the main road is clear and dry, it's when you start to get on the backside in the shaded areas is where it gets tricky, at least for two wheel drive.

I'd rather see a more snow in the mountains and have it last awhile. I know people want to get up into the woods to shoot (and some to get rid of their winter's accumulation of trash) but it's not going to be very many month's more until everything is bone dry and closed due to fire danger. A good snow pack is a lot more beneficial in the long run. And if a few of those trash dumpers happen to slide in a ditch somewhere along with their trash... well, at least they are organic.

Mike

After years of going into the mountains during winter (late fall and often into late spring too) I've learned to always bring chains, a retrieve / tow strap and a shovel.

On top of that, always a blanket, some tools, flares and a roll of TP!

And OP you're right about having but not needing....

It's good to read it all worked out and you still were able to get some trigger time on top of the extended adventure.

I used talk to text. I should have proof read it better and added . , ! Sorry I will improve on next long post.

I don't like to use talk to text because of the mistakes. And in the old days I used to have to say "period" after each sentence. Not too much fun. But maybe it's getting better with the newer Android/iPhone upgrades?

I'd use it anyway, but I never seem to have privacy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top