JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went into my dealer's shop today after receiving a call that he had received a new Colt Delta Elite. While I was there I noticed some guns under the counter that he had just bought from another customer. They were a 3", 4", and 6.5" S&W m624.

I have always wanted a .44spl revolver but have never found a good one. These were all three unfired in the original boxes.

Now I had to make the hard decision as to whether to pick up the Delta or get one of the Smiths.

I ended up deciding to put both the 3" m624 and the Delta Elite on lay-a-way. I figured "what the heck. I might end up living in a cardboard box under the Morrison bridge...but it will be the best defended cardboard box in the city." :D

I then remembered that Physicsguy was also looking for a m624 so I gave him a call. I figured since I was blowing my budget I was going to drag down as many other people as I could with me. :)

Long story short, I ended up laying the 4" m624 away too so that Physicsguy can get down and take a look at it. if he wants it he will pick it up and if not I will keep it for myself.

Hmmmmm.. Mr. Penguin, a little impulsive were we today? Well, perhaps. But like you said, a well defended refrigerator carton will be a more cozy place to lay yer haid than the palace in the West Hills with no defence.....

I can relate, though. I'm finding Gunbroker is a daynjrus place to lurk...... the way I figure it, though, these sorts of "items" will NOT be decreasing much in value any time soon. And I've a feeling there will be more, over the next short while, who find they can no longer sustain their erstwhile altitude upon the swine.... and thus will be coerced into parting with much more of this sort of thing, and at fire sale prices. Those with ready cash, and the sense to MOVE on them, will be the arms supply in future times should the govemint manage to make good on their campaign threats in some fashion.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top