JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to get caught up by the same thing: "Why not attempted murder?"

After looking into it more...

Aggravated Assault can be charged as the same level of crime as Attempted Murder (In AZ's case a CLASS 2 FELONY which is 2nd only to Murder).
Both (Class 2)A.A. and (Class 2)A.M. have the same sentencing guidelines; 7-21 years, usually 10 years in prison(no priors).

Prosecutors often prefer to charge with Aggravated Assault, as it's easier to prove and get a conviction than having to prove intent w/ Attempted Murder.
RedRover - Thanks for the explanation, that sheds light on the charge and makes sense to me now. Shooting someone over a dipping sauce still makes no sense at all.

UCLA student killed in random attack at luxury furniture store

As we descend from "any excuse" to "no excuse". My many "thanks" to those who have undermined law enforcement, morality, and especially to the Deadbeat DA's who contributed so heavily to lawlessness. I hope all of them suffer fates like this for their roles in causing violence and death to others.

I have said it before and I will yet say it again "this is being done on purpose, they want everything to turn into utter chaos so they can declare martial law" and then they can assume total population control and invoke "safety protocols" that will keep everyone "safe"

"Martial law can be used by governments to enforce their rule over the public, as seen in multiple countries listed below. Such incidents may occur after a coup d'état (Thailand in 2006 and 2014, and Egypt in 2013); when threatened by popular protest (China, Tiananmen Square protests of 1989); to suppress political opposition (martial law in Poland in 1981); or to stabilize insurrections or perceived insurrections (Canada, the October Crisis of 1970). Martial law may be declared in cases of major natural disasters (US, Katrina in 2005); however, most countries use a different legal construct, such as a state of emergency."

Last Edited:
It's just the latest tic toc challenge.
Eat tide pods, donkey kick a front door, slap your teacher and then get shot in the head at Wendy's.
Pretty simple really.

It's just the latest tic toc challenge.
Eat tide pods, donkey kick a front door, slap your teacher and then get shot in the head at Wendy's.
Pretty simple really.
Nope, sorry....

A Reddit user also shared an alternative recipe for NyQuil chicken. The video walked viewers through this cooking process, which encouraged home cooks to let their chicken sizzle in NyQuil for as little as five minutes, and encouraged viewers to pour the remaining NyQuil that the chicken didn't absorb back into the medicine bottle. The comment section freaked out, and replies poured in like, "I personally like my chicken to look a bit more like rotten flesh, so I'd suggest some more green food coloring to be added to the liquid which replaced the Nyquil the creator of this video probably drank before filming it." While some Redditors suggested that the NyQuil chicken video trend is most likely a joke, an expert has warned against trying to eat one of these poached pieces of chicken.

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/730965/why-t...cken-trend-is-so-dangerous/?utm_campaign=clip

I remember now, back when I worked at a Wendy's, a drunk and irate guy came to the window looking specifically for me on my day off. Handed the drivethrough girl a mean note about it. It was right after I dumped an ex and I'm going to assume she was crying about it to him while he was all up in her guts and he needed to be a hero or some bologna. Anyway, people are crazy and fast food workers meet a lot of them, probably because of the cheap food being available to poor folk who are, statistically, more violent.

Q: How often did this kind of thing happen in the past, and is it really escalating, or is the reporting of it escalating and it was just as common in the past?
I vote that it is happening more often. (See the above.)

Nope…. a Subway $5 "foot long".

:s0053::s0140:
Or a submerged foot long.

Around here, the $5 foot long no longer exists. Now you get a 6" on sale for $5. :(

FYI- this just proves that BBQ is SERIOUS business to a lot of folks!
Anywhere from TX to MO, to Bama, etc, bbq is a big deal for sure.

But in TX, never talk trash about brisket.

Nope, sorry....

A Reddit user also shared an alternative recipe for NyQuil chicken. The video walked viewers through this cooking process, which encouraged home cooks to let their chicken sizzle in NyQuil for as little as five minutes, and encouraged viewers to pour the remaining NyQuil that the chicken didn't absorb back into the medicine bottle. The comment section freaked out, and replies poured in like, "I personally like my chicken to look a bit more like rotten flesh, so I'd suggest some more green food coloring to be added to the liquid which replaced the Nyquil the creator of this video probably drank before filming it." While some Redditors suggested that the NyQuil chicken video trend is most likely a joke, an expert has warned against trying to eat one of these poached pieces of chicken.

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/730965/why-t...cken-trend-is-so-dangerous/?utm_campaign=clip
I say let people that are this stupid collect their Darwin awards!!! The rest of us will be much better off w/o all those Biden voters. ;) (Ruh roh, now I'm in trouble!)

Anyway, people are crazy and fast food workers meet a lot of them, probably because of the cheap food being available to poor folk who are, statistically, more violent.
Or maybe it's because our Govt keeps letting them out without bail. Yeah....they'll need that money to get their fix (be it for fast food or illegal drugs).

Aloha, Mark

Post #27

And yet.....
A certain site.....has gone so far as to ban (and/or demonetarize) certain reloading and build videos.

In the name of SAFETY, of course.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I say let people that are this stupid collect their Darwin awards!!! The rest of us will be much better off w/o all those Biden voters. ;) (Ruh roh, now I'm in trouble!)
You just know it's true, don't you ? I can tell 'em just watching them walk down the street! Driving their cars....Wearing a mask.

I remember now, back when I worked at a Wendy's, a drunk and irate guy came to the window looking specifically for me on my day off. Handed the drivethrough girl a mean note about it. It was right after I dumped an ex and I'm going to assume she was crying about it to him while he was all up in her guts and he needed to be a hero or some bologna. Anyway, people are crazy and fast food workers meet a lot of them, probably because of the cheap food being available to poor folk who are, statistically, more violent.
"all up in her guts"....lol

The world we live in.

I recall the many crazy fast food things over the last couple years.

Popeyes released a sandwich, yes a sandwich, and people where fist fighting for them. One person got stabbed to death over it.
McDonalds released a sauce because of a popular cartoon, people lost it!
If you're a Rick and Morty fan that's hilarious. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top