JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree that they are crooks but read the fine print, this charge is for "international" transactions. I too have moved most business to credit unions, its seems there is no safe place for money. Any and everywhere you go someone is scheming to separate us from our money. Sucks!

I agree that they are crooks but read the fine print, this charge is for "international" transactions. I too have moved most business to credit unions, its seems there is no safe place for money. Any and everywhere you go someone is scheming to separate us from our money. Sucks!

I wonder if they consider abroad transactions coming from internet sources...for example- you transfer money to a PayPal account to pay for something, then to deposit those funds, Wells Fargo charges a $5 fee (since they cannot verify where the funds originated from) just to move funds from PayPal back into your account. So if you buy and sell things on eBay, this sounds like a ponzi scheme to make money off your profits without any work on their part.

Just to note, $5 for every transaction is a LOT OF MONEY. Heck, I refuse to use my ATM card at AM/PM gas stations because of their stupid $0.75 transaction fee...

*edit to add*

I'll be surprised if this topic doesn't get locked or moved to the Off Topic area...but thanks for posting it ATC.

US Bank is doing it next month they are all doing it. I believe this is based on new regulation to track money going into offshore accounts by the feds, nsa whoever. Its all part of nationalizing of America.

I use a local credit union that charges no fees. In addition, I take advantage of shared branch banking to access my credit union free of charge from other participating credit unions. There are TONS of them participating - check out cuswirl.com. Also most ATMs in 7-11's are free of charge.

I use a local credit union that charges no fees. In addition, I take advantage of shared branch banking to access my credit union free of charge from other participating credit unions. There are TONS of them participating - check out cuswirl.com. Also most ATMs in 7-11's are free of charge.

Based on Fed regulations and too big to fail Credit Unions will be lucky to be around within 5 yrs. I guess with a republican prez dodd frank could get repealed and reverse this Its for the children nanny state mentality.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top