Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

well used Makarov

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by oppie, Jan 26, 2009.

1. oppie

oppie Sumner Member

I'm looking for a well used but functional Makarov. Holster wear and matching number are of no concern to me. It's going to be a shooter. My main concern is that the pistol is good working order. I plan to replace the slide and purchase a .22 conversion kit and turn it into a 22. Thus, I really don't even need the slide. Did I say my second consideration is cost? : )

If you have anything that may work, please let me know by e-mail.

Thanks!

Oppie

2. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

i'll buy the old slide if you do it. Call S.O.G. and the other distributors and tell them what your looking for because they get cosmeticaly challanged units in their shipments

3. oppie

oppie Sumner Member

Sounds good. When I find a Mak, I'll sell you the slide. If you happen upon one, just let me know. Thanks. Oppie

4. pr787lv

pr787lv somewhere in the NW Member

I have a friend who is willing to part with an IJ-70 in 380. He'd probably take $200. Interested?

5. oppie

oppie Sumner Member

Maybe. It's at the top of my price range. Let me make sure the kit will fit on the .380 (it should). Can he send pics and specs? Thanks!

Oppie

6. oppie

oppie Sumner Member

Unfortunately, the kit will not fit a .380 due to the slight difference in the barrel diameter. I need a 9/18. It was worth a shot. Thanks any way. Oppie

7. jim-dawg

jim-dawg Aloha New Member

I have a P-64 for $150 if interested.

Jimbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.