JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard to say what to believe anymore. I would feel much better if they would punish the guilty instead of using these situations to push an agenda that punishes everyone. I will be curious to see if we ever hear what happens to these guys. A slap on the wrist and a free trip back across the border wouldn't surprise me.

Seems to me, if they would enforce illegal immigration laws to the letter, the problem would be solved, but we all know that ain't gonna happen..........

Hard to say what to believe anymore. I would feel much better if they would punish the guilty instead of using these situations to push an agenda that punishes everyone. I will be curious to see if we ever hear what happens to these guys. A slap on the wrist and a free trip back across the border wouldn't surprise me.

For some reason I completely agree with this statement.
+1 Sasquatchvnv

I saw something the other day about how Mexico is like hey the drug lords are getting their guns from the USA. And the CEO of Colt was like yes they are "Oh look the Mexican Military just ordered another 500 M4 rifles from us.... hmmmm" Military hardwar being aquired by drug cartels FROM the Mexican Military which is corrupted.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top