JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sorry to hear, brother. You and your family and close friends will be in my thoughts in coming months.

As someone mentioned, there is potential for "alternative medicine" for some relief, but as far as reversal, I'm no doctor, but I work in the cannabis industry, and have heard promising things about feco (full extract cannabis oil).

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or if you just need to jaw to someone.

I never know what to type in something like this. I just wish you and your family the best. Keep you eyes on your goals, and your thoughts positive, as much as possible.

Take care Sarge. I will keep an eye out for your updates, but do it when you can.

Last Edited:
Wow Sarge that really sucks. I do hope you fight and survive. Always enjoy your posts with your strong opinions and family values and knowledge of firearms. Any firearm I have you'd like to shoot , just ask.

Not trying to preach but certain foods may help you. Things like colloidal silver or other natural cures as well . I just watched a documentary on Netflix called " What the Health " and it's an eye opener on the American diet. I'm always trying to get my health to improve with many health issues as well. But haven't got the crap news like you did.

Please keep us posted, when you're feeling up to it. And God bless.

Sorry to hear your prognosis, I've lost both my father and step father to lung cancer, hopefully they caught it earlier enough to prevent it from spreading even more and maybe stop it all together. My prayers are for you and your family, peace and comfort and doctor's wisdom for the best treatment for you.

Well, I have no magic words or fixes, What I do have is a sincere hope that not only do you get to hold your twin grand baby's but that you get to see them grow into obnoxious brats.

Keep on brother.

Gawd Dammit!

That's all I have to say for the moment Sarge.

Maybe after I take a while to reflect I'll come up with something better. Something beyond:
"I'm so,... "

Steve.... I am so sorry to hear this news. You are one of the nicest folks I have met in person from here, and very generous. My wife recently passed away, from a 18 month battle with cancer. I wish you the best in your fight.

Look into RSO.

Another thing to remember, All of us are here on borrowed time. There is not one among us who get more than our allotted days. It sucks to be slapped in the face with mortality, However I have seen people who have taken the news and lived out the remainder of their days full of love and life and I have seen those who became angry, hostile and full of ugly. All of us are here on just by chance and tomorrow could be our last. I lost my oldest son at just 19, Here one day and then gone the next. So greet tomorrow with a smile, enjoy it best you can. Do the things you have always wanted to. Tell the people who matter that they do. It really doesn't matter if you have 5 or 50 years left, What matters is how you spend it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top