JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Senior moment.

I went into Oregon Rifleworks, did a transfer and walked out without paying for. Had the money in my hand the whole time, then while signing forms I stuffed it in a pocket, got distracted looking at other guns, then just walked out after looking around.

Didn't realize it until I got home and now they are closed.

I will go by there tomorrow after work and settle up. Left a message on their answering machine and website.:oops::(

It was a private transfer. The transfer was finished. I didn't buy the gun from them. But I forgot to pay the fee.
Ah!
Clearly they got distracted as well since they let you walk out.
Oh well, You did all you could once you discovered the problem and no one will be worse for the wear once you square up.
Plus...
You have an excuse to go back to the gun store!;)

Senior moment.

I went into Oregon Rifleworks, did a transfer and walked out without paying for. Had the money in my hand the whole time, then while signing forms I stuffed it in a pocket, got distracted looking at other guns, then just walked out after looking around.

Didn't realize it until I got home and now they are closed.

I will go by there tomorrow after work and settle up. Left a message on their answering machine and website.:oops::(
Good on you, honesty is the best policy! However, that would never had happened at the bunny ranch, you would have been lucky to have left with an empty wallet!

Take it with a grain of salt!
I've done this a few times and I'm not even thirty!

Distracted by shiny things indeed!
:)

There's a reason for that at your age.... read his teef! :D

FFD01C79-6315-4516-96F1-11063FF43497.gif

All these laws and restrictions I think the stores expect us to get things wrong, I'm surprised they didn't catch you on it.

I always screw up the 4473 in some form or fashion and get corrected. I notice they double check the forms for accuracy.

At least you didn't have a senior moment and think it was the 60s and get pissed off they couldn't ship it to your doorstep.

If only all gun restrictions were as lenient as black powder.

I wonder if in some dark room somewhere some biggoted gun grabbers are getting together and starting off the conversation with "how can we harass legal gun owners and make them suffer more, it's awesome to hear them say shall not be infringed after we infringe our butts off"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top