JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got a SBR form 4 back in the mail, returned because it was "incomplete"

I signed my name above where it actually goes. (Transfer being done by Rainer, must have just been in a hurry and no one caught it)

Already been resubmitted (got the notice it application was being returned in September), I guess it's nice to at least know what I did wrong

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Call and see if you can get the form expedited upon return.
I had a form 1 e-file get denied because of an input error as well. I emailed someone, they said to resubmit and email them the internal tracking number... The new form was approved the same day.

Well, Original application was 5/28/15, They returned my $200 and requested I refile, which I did. The new check was cashed on 9/20/15 and I still have not got a stamp back.

So pretty sure I lost my place in line. :D

Hey it was all done at Rainer Arms. I submitted 4 applications that day, Three of them went off with out a hitch and I have the goods in the safe..

So I screwed up. If its the worst thing I did all day Im still gonna call it a good day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top