JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why the American public isn?t mad as hell about the failure of the gun bill (in numbers)

Gun-reax-new1.jpg

The conclusion? Most people simply weren’t really listening to the argument President Obama was trying to make.

Good news for America and Americans.

yep how is it possible that 90% supported UBC, when 39% are happy/relieved that it failed? It must be that wierd lib math class I failed?

I also like how there is a lot of reporting that they should ouly need 51 votes to ammend the bill. The GOP is "killing the proccess fillabustering". The flip side is the nation wide conceal carry would have got ammened as well. With conceal carry on the bill as well there would have been DEMS that voted "NO" on the final bill. I dont think it would have got 51 votes with the conceal carry ridding on the bill, and then to get past the house probly not.

I think the libs new this would happen.

I think there long term plan is Reid voted no, shelved the bill, and at any time can bring it back to the floor. They dont have to start over. There hoping they can hould on to the senate, wait for another shooting. Then rush this bill to the floor push it through via emotion and they get what they want.

This bill is a chambered round pointed at the 2a

What Obama is really mad about is that too much time passed and he lost the advantage of the emotional tsunami that was stirred up. 90% of the public agreed on UBC? If that were true we would be turning our guns in or rushing to let the government know what we have and where they are stored.

His own Democrats help to stop this!!! I think that is why he is real mad.

On a bright side as things go down the road and Obama tries to pass more controls (or again as the case maybe) the people even some D's are seeing that the proposal's are going to do nothing to stop crime.

I was involved one time in a "nation wide poll", it was during the clinton admin, they wanted me to watch the State of the union speech, then call in as soon as it was over. Then i would participate in a "nation wide poll". The TOTAL amount of people polled was 1500. What a joke.

I was involved one time in a "nation wide poll", it was during the clinton admin, they wanted me to watch the State of the union speech, then call in as soon as it was over. Then i would participate in a "nation wide poll". The TOTAL amount of people polled was 1500. What a joke.
These polls might seem like they have too small a sample size to be effective, but they actually do a much better job than you might think. Statistics is a funny like that.

These polls might seem like they have too small a sample size to be effective, but they actually do a much better job than you might think. Statistics is a funny like that.

The smaller the sample, the easier it is for the pollsters to control the outcome by including participants more likely to respond in the desired manner and exclude those who won't.

Then there are "push polls" where the question is phrased in a manner intended to influence the response. The evil relative of the push poll is the slanted sales job preceding the push poll question. I have experienced both, and always by liberal causes.

Interesting. I've experienced both from both sides of the aisle.

Which is pretty usual, considering I'm an extreme moderate. Most people don't see a scam coming when it comes from behind them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top