JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...or disposable income of any sort. :)

We just got the final word today that our second adoptive son will be moving in with us full time as of 3:00pm tomorrow. He is an adorable and sweet little six year old boy. He will be our second adoption in the past year and will be joining his new 12 year old brother as the newest family member.

The two boys get along very well and come from similar backgrounds of domestic violence and drug abuse. The bad thing is their birthdays are only a week apart. Talk about going broke twice a year now at Christmas and in May.

Now I have to spend the rest of the night tonight and day tomorrow getting his room ready for him. I also need to strip the action figures from the walls in the game room and hide them so he does not open them all. :)

Congrats PP..... we just finalized our second adoption last November. Its a one of a kind feeling...... with its own set of joys and hardships. Good luck my brother in arms...... now. Let me be the first to ask what we are ALL thinking...... got any guns to sell real cheap. LOL! :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2 Birthdays a week apart?? I wish I had that problem, as my wife and 2 daughters birthdays are all within 4 days of each other in December, and all 1 week before Christmas.

Congrats PP, but I really can't feel sorry for ya as far as the birthdays go............:cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Congrats!
My wife and I are doing foster care (we have 5 kids right now) and are planning/hoping to adopt two of them. Things are still a ways off; being state foster kids there are a lot of hoops the state has to go through before rights are canceled and adoption can take place.
There need to be more people like you to take care of all the 'unwanted' children of society and show them there are people who love them and they are wonderful kids no matter what background they come from.
Thank you so much.

Awesome! Congrats! The wife and I are looking into adopting our first, just not sure if we want to wait until after we're done having our own kids or not. Did you do domestic or international?

If I lived in the area, I'd give you a hand putting his room together!

Both me and my 2 oldest sisters were adopted. When I was adopted I really missed my foster family so they convinced me that by putting my in a box and putting me out by the road the mail man would take me back to them. My mom finally found me, in the box just chillin lol. Damn sisters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top