JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Easy... Did I mention..?
"From my cold dead hands?"
I don't care how the Obama Gun Owners (all upper caps out of respect) feel about it...
It's better than kicking the bucket due to cancer or a heart attack.
You know, it's sort of like knowing from experience what it feels like to get your arse kicked in real bad, or what it's like to do a nickel. It's all up hill from there!:s0112:

I think it's funny that you're a member of organizations that often find themselves in opposition. It's almost like being Citibank - half Democrat and half Republican :D

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend..." This is a proverb that advances the concept that because two parties have a common enemy, they can work with each other to advance their common goals.:s0131:

Please enlighten those of us "not in the know" as to what those goals are and how your strategy helps us in OUR common goal, of more gun rights?

Last time I checked, here in reality-land, we had no imminent threat to our gun rights except for the nomination of anti-gun SC justices. The last time I chgecked this SAME reality-land, the GOP had done BUPKIS to oppose someone on 2A, EVER. But they'd bound themselves up into tweeny little knots over ABORTION. which has far LESS empirical data to support their position.

WHO, exactly, is our "friend" in such a fight? It clearly isn't the GOP, who failed to filibuster either SOTOMAYOR OR KAGAN?

The 2nd amendment is not about "gun rights" it's about a right to own military ARMS

That has largely been taken from us, already

This is like fencing with a midget who is armed with a toothpick

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top