JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well i was lucky enough to catch psa with their akv in stock and my order was accepted! Didn't get the one i wanted ( railed) but im probably going to throw some left over battle worn wood on the front anyway, cant wait!. Now i just need 9mm to drop in price so i dont shoot up my whole stash

Very nice!

I've wanted one since they first came out. Just don't really need another pcc.

The red one with the triangle brace is super cool.

I want one of these pretty bad. I was set on a stribog but wanted to wait til the new gen came out this summer then I found out about the AKV and something about it makes me want it more...either way I got plenty of time to decide now. If I bought it now I'd want to go to the range and burn through all the ammo I have...not being able to replace that ammo is an issue so I think I'll just hold on to what I have for now and put off buying any more toys for a while. Congrats on the new gun. Hopefully your order is good. Post of pics when you get it.

I wanted the railed but buy the time i got my order ready they were gone so i just got the classic, i got a few left over battle worn wood handguards and i think i have a bakelite grip somewhere that i plan on throwing on. And i found a couple K reasonably priced rounds today so im ready for a good break in.

Last Edited:
Here it is, didnt like the bake lite grip so i put a hogue on it and the wood furniture need some pretty seroius love to fit so well use it as is for a couple weeks. 58810E8F-0CA4-4D24-B819-2E97C8607817.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top