JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No real reason, Just didn't see the point in posting my intro right away. Now I guess It's time.

Me- Retired from the USMC after 22 years active duty (back in 2013). Currently teach at a local Junior College. Volunteer EMT/FF. Husband/Father. Have a Son in College (out of state) and a 9 year old who we home school.

Been shooting/hunting since I could walk. Got into reloading about the time I retired and really enjoy working up my own loads to match some very unique firearms I have collected over the years.

The saying from the Mandalorian- "weapons are part of my Religion" pretty much sums me up.

Dozer99

Semper Fi, Marine, and Welcome Aboard. (Though it was not my privilege to serve--I caught enough different 4-F's to DQ an entire rifle squad--I've always believed the Corps motto a good star to steer by no matter what your course in life.)

As someone with ambitions of academia myself (History Dept., particularly focused on Military History and a big fan of "hands-on learning") might have some questions to run by you sometime if you're game as an "I Was There." :)

I be's only a simple soul living on the edge of a marsh in rural East Anglia, Eastern England, but we DO shoot over here, in spite of what you may have heard. I was crazy enough to have served 33 years all but ten days in the Army, preceded by two years in the Reserve Infantry here in UK.

But I'm alright now.

Welcome.

Welcome Home. Glad to have you Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Been shooting/hunting since I could walk. Got into reloading about the time I retired and really enjoy working up my own loads to match some very unique firearms I have collected over the years.

The saying from the Mandalorian- "weapons are part of my Religion" pretty much sums me up.
been shooting since about 6yo reloading since 10 "weapons are part of my Religion" yup making a round yourself and getting great groups .....\\
welcome aboard, and glad you made it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top