JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This all works another way, too.
Instead of capitalizing as best one can from a random forum member, (no judgements - the market is the market) with crazy ammo listings that do sell in the end... (even hungry fish bite at empty hooks...) I have looked at this group in an entirely different way.
It's a community.
I'm not just here for sales and deals. I'm here to learn and educate myself. And make new acquaintances of like minded folks. Pretty much the last group I want to piss off and be ostracized from. Besides, when all this bs passes and we all start hooking up and visiting soon at ranges and events shooting our 10 cent ammo again - we'll all need to look each other in the eye personally.

I have acquired some excellent deals here - both in person and by reference. I have also seen some members reach out here for things they had troubles sourcing. When I feel I have enough - I gladly share without scalping. I'd rather make a friend and new acquaintance than a ludicrous profit.

(it's not like anyone's reaching out to that Nightstalker dude to hang out for beers anytime soon. 'Cause I have a feeling he'd stiff you on the check. :rolleyes:)

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
I see NWFA more as a community than a potential market - but that's just me. YMMV.

lololololol, wtf

Screenshot_2020-10-04 ARMSLIST - For Sale Sellier and Bellot 9mm.png

I've been watching this ad on GunBroker. Sad and desperate times for some to pay this much for primers.

10,000 CCI Small Pistol Primers No Reserve 10K #500

Current Bid $2,025.00

1601849144395.png

Sad thing is I am selling my last .357 cal revolver and I have a bunch ammo for it. I have no idea what to charge for it.
Package the deal.
Force it. Even at pre-pandemic prices (what you paid?) Who ever wants the revolver will need the ammo.
It actually may be a deal maker.

Last Edited:
$1000 for a case of 9MM?
Not the only seller on Armslist :rolleyes:

"I have more ammo than i need here is what i am selling as of today .....

1000 rounds of 9mm ammo new in the box! = $1000
2100 22LR new in the box! $700
100 Rounds 38 special new in the 50.ct boxes $75
223 Rounds 450 rounds new in the box $400"

I gotta say 2100rds of bulk cheap .22 for $700 is a new one to me.

That doesn't make any sense.

That'd be akin to range blasters (9mm 115gr FMJ) at $1.28 per round. Consistently.

Dollars to donuts says the seller never gets paid & these get re-listed.
Agreed, but just look at this thread, postings of a case of 1,000 115 gr 9mm fmj at $950.00... Even seen one for $1,000 posted... And it only early October...

I predict if Harris-Biden wins the election, $1.28/round for 9mm ball might be considered cheap and the good ole days...

Package the deal.
Force it. Even at pre-pandemic prices (what you paid?) Who ever wants the revolver will need the ammo.
It actually may be a deal maker.

When I offer my 460V I tell the prospective buyer that they must also buy the ammo. Thing is, the ammo was $3/round before the pandemic. Seems buyers don't want the gun once they realize the cost of the ammo.

Agreed, but just look at this thread, postings of a case of 1,000 115 gr 9mm fmj at $950.00... Even seen one for $1,000 posted... And it only early October...

I predict if Harris-Biden wins the election, $1.28/round for 9mm ball might be considered cheap and the good ole days...

There are 3 scenarios that could play out and all 3 will result in ammo prices go up:
1. Trump wins and the left will protest and looting
2. Biden wins and create panic buying for guns and ammo
3. Trump loses but refuses to leave and let Supreme Court decides. This is a nuclear scenario. Oh just imagine the looting protesting and rioting to come. Ammo prices will be highest with the 3rd scenario

There are 3 scenarios that could play out and all 3 will result in ammo prices go up:
1. Trump wins and the left will protest and looting
2. Biden wins and create panic buying for guns and ammo
3. Trump loses but refuses to leave and let Supreme Court decides. This is a nuclear scenario. Oh just imagine the looting protesting and rioting to come. Ammo prices will be highest with the 3rd scenario
Option 1 will have the shortest and best recovery.
Option 2 will not stop at the win. It will just be the beginning of permanent bad times.
Option 3 I have no idea how bad it will get or how long it will go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top