Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Well its around 5:00 pm and its already sounding like Wild Kingdom here

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by coastal steelheader, Jan 4, 2013.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

All I need is Marlins sidekick "Jim" to show up and wrestle a crocdile and it would make an interesting episode

Fights to the South of the bridge (a bunch of white boy wiggers, who'd cry if any of the guys I grew up with looked at them hard), and Mexicans to the North. What they are saying or fighting about - don't know, don't care, but it seems to about ownership of a Ford panel van, and some fat white women. The white guys seem to be arguing over something a rapper did or fat women in general.

So I'm figuring that this will be about the best I can expect when TSHTF? I just will need something to judge the worst by, and this seems like the least less pleasant I can deal with without shooting people.

2. coastal steelheader

Well its quieted down a bit but the guys in the "riceburner/lowrider" set of retards are cruising the street again. I still have to take the garbage out, and I'm wondering which "neighborhood bubblegumkstick of the week" will come staggering my way. I just sit here drinking some nice vodka (its my day off Im allowed) and wondering how my neighborhood seems to be turning into a drug infested, illegal/white trash infested version of Escape From New York.

Aberdeen and Hoquiam have always been shiiteholes. If you grow up in the PACNW its well known that Aberdeen, and Grays Harbor are the armpits and azzholes of the region. They have always been pits, but lately they sure seem worse than usual. Illegals are everywhere, and I've never encountered as many tweekers as I have in the past week.

Back to the vodka

3. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

You should change your alias to Plissken...

4. DeadEyeMcGoo

DeadEyeMcGoo Seattle Active Member

5. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

So that is what happened to Detroit :)

[video=youtube;8MZ8o9MaIjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MZ8o9MaIjA&feature=player_detailpage#t=78s[/video]

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Problem is that all these parasites that have ruined Detroit are moving to other area and screwing them up.
    There were cities that experienced Katrina refugees move in. They opened their hearts to useless SOBs and got rewarded with a nice spike in crime.

7. coastal steelheader

A lot of this started happening after they opened the prison here about ten years ago. The women wanted the kids to be closer to their baby daddies I think.

8. coastal steelheader

or Max

9. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

thought you were a g m worker, then I saw you were on a day off

10. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

Yeah, living in the ghetto sucks. I really have low class white trash types ( with some good people ) here and Mexicans. Most weekends I feel like I am either south of the border or in gangland somewhere between the polka music and the Rap.
    Some weekends, I pray for a tornado.

11. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

Im liking my island more and more..

12. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

Dont forget Shelton it runs pretty close to scabberdeen!!!!!!!

13. knuckle Head

14. Cortes

Cortes Tualatin Active Member

Dude, you are funny. Appreciate the blow by blow of an afternoon in Scaberdeen. Brings back memories. I was just a trashy construction boomer, rolled into town 20 years ago to do a weekend shutdown on a sawmill for an upgrade. I am from White Trashyville, but I was very impressed. Your town has truly raised the bar. It was just amazing. Best part was everyone looked at me like I was some kind of outsider. Must have been because I had all my teeth :)

15. coastal steelheader

Aberdeen is so awful that most of us claim to live in Hoquiam.

Anyone remember this national headlining making gem from Hoquiam?
    Hoquiam man with dead weasel arrested for assault | KING5.com Seattle

16. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

Wow, that's... While strange, I have to give credit where credit is due, this guy was at least smart enough to know the finer points of speciation in the weasel family. By comparison, Longview, the conversation would probably go something like "Why are you carrying animal?" "DERP NOT ANIMAL BAG OF MEAT". I think Compton is a nicer place than longview.

17. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

WTF?!

This has GOT to be one of the funniest abstract threads on real life that I've seen on these forums!

IT'S NOT A WEASEL....it's a Marten.

"Scaberdeen".... That's funny as HELL! (but paints a disgusting mental image)

18. Sirmohawk

Sirmohawk Portland Active Member

That is awesome! LMAO. Guess I'll be steering clear of Aberdeen, though I live in SE Portland, not sure whats worse, got it all here...white trash, low class mexicans, authentic crackheads you name it!

19. knuckle Head