JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hurt myself with one of my handguns. I was sure my Taurus revolver was unloaded when I was taking it out of the safe to do some reorganizing. Wasn't thinking and, you guessed it, dang thing slipped off the top shelf and fell right on the instep of my foot... :) Hurts a lot and now I'm walking with a limp. Just goes to show these things can hurt you in more ways than one. I have this theory that maybe it was pushed by a Smith and Wesson... :)

We should at least ban these 'high capacity' assault revolvers. See how unsafe they are? Why would anyone need more than one or two shots? If just one toe is saved! Think of the childrens toes! :D

This wouldn't happen if we had some common sense gun regulations. Why would someone need more than 1 handgun anyways? :)

HR Bill 3434 "No toe left behind"

Would amend ORS sections 164.22.245 thru 164.22.255

164.22.245 Any person who possesses, handles, stores, or even THINKS ABOUT a gun related object without wearing steel-toed shoes to prevent foot injury is guilty of a misdemeanor.

164.22.246 For the purposes of 164.22.245 through 164.22.255, a "gun related object" includes: guns, gun parts, gun accessories, ammunition, slings, bullets, casings, scopes, sights, silencers, targets and anything else remotely associated with guns, target shooting, or hunting.

164.22.247 Any person who actually drops a gun related object on their foot (or another person's foot) is guilty of felony toe assault.

164.22.248 A person holding a gun related object in the vicinity of another person's foot shall be guilty of "brandishing with intent to stub a toe" -- a misdemeanor.

164.22.249 .................. and on , and on, and on.....

Tuperware Glocks are much easier on the feet.

You clearly know nothing about Glocks sir! If Jordan or anyone else dropped a Glock it would have exploded and killed him and everyone in a 5 house radius! Thank God that wasn't the case!

Glad to hear your OK Jordan.

BTW, i think it would be a good idea for all you plastic gun owners to wrap them in bubble wrap. You never know when???

Lefty.

Yep....Slapped a magazine of 13 .45ACP into my XD45 when putting the pistol into my safe. It didn't click in and fell right onto my bare foot. Geez, it hurt.....!

See, you guys are thinking way too small, banning the gun for falling on his foot is way too lax, we need to outlaw gravity, its caused a problem at one time or another for 100% of people, and its gravities fault people can be overweight!

Lets get this one written up and taken to our state officials!

See, you guys are thinking way too small, banning the gun for falling on his foot is way too lax, we need to outlaw gravity, its caused a problem at one time or another for 100% of people, and its gravities fault people can be overweight!

Lets get this one written up and taken to our state officials!

Maybe we can piggyback it on the current bill to outlaw Di-Hydrogen Monoxide. Nasty stuff.

You clearly know nothing about Glocks sir! If Jordan or anyone else dropped a Glock it would have exploded and killed him and everyone in a 5 house radius! Thank God that wasn't the case!

Glad to hear your OK Jordan.

BTW, i think it would be a good idea for all you plastic gun owners to wrap them in bubble wrap. You never know when???

Lefty.

I stand corrected.:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews