JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soon, they will regulate how many squares of TP you may use per wipe, as well as the overall use of squares per "throne session".

But hey, voters are more worried about who/what they have sex with, smoking weed, and saving the ring-tailed speckled star-nosed salt-marsh leech thrush... so they vote accordingly. :rolleyes:

For all the bike bridges and whatnot that they've not paid for, I say make them stand on their freaking heads and pedal their dang contraptions.

Since we are on non-firearm political for a few minutes.

Those we don't like - Ginny etc. Are trying to kill the planet. No really, Anti-Environmental legislation.

The problem is I want it to pass.
But, how can they kill the planet - hmmm, maybe get a few voters to sign on for their recalls.

What kills the planet? Raising the Oregon Speed limit.

The ultimate proof that Salem Legislators are Nanny State Control Freaks!:mad:
<broken link removed>
"wouldn't allow hand dryers blowing air downwards to blow air faster than 115 mph, in case the hand-dryer manufacturer doesn't label the decibel level.

Bill sponsor Democratic Sen. Chris Edwards told the Senate Committee on Business and Transportation that the new generation of hand dryers used to elicit episodes in his autistic son, who would cry and cover his ears when he heard them.

It's not the hand-dryer motor that's too loud, Edwards said, it's the "air knife" against the hand that can cause a sharp, shrill sound."

They are Fascists that waste the peoples business on crap like this! Imagine a small restaurant owner who has to be fearful of the "Hand Dryer Police" inspecting, issuing a fine and ultimately arresting and shutting him down over a freaking Hand Dryer!!!
My kids when young used to be scared of flushing toilets, is that the next stupid law we are going to have!
When will it stop! Why are we putting up with this crap! It's not just about guns in this State, they want total control and won't be happy till we are being punished for thought crimes.

Last Edited:
So if one were to sit back and consider the situation, one would understand that their one vote is all that counts. I've known many loudmouths that never have. quite sickening to me

So if one were to sit back and consider the situation, one would understand that their one vote is all that counts. I've known many loudmouths that never have. quite sickening to me

My vote WHAT?? I was pretty sure my vote was a joke the government was playing on me. Every term I vote for the guy that loses..WTF.

Oh and I agree about the comedic value of @Certaindeaf . We need that around here. Things get too serious. I think you should at least write a blog. I can tell there is a lot of sh*& rattling around in that head that would amuse many folks.

Ironic as it is, I actually support this. I despise Portland bicyclists. I advocate any legislation that inconveniences bicyclists in Portland. There, I said it.

It's already a law I believe isn't it, to have a red light on the back at night? Enforce that law. They've been trying to register bikes as a revenue source for awhile. That's coming next.
I've got mixed feelings on that. Bikes use public roads but the impact is miniscule. On the other hand all the bike lanes and Bridges, where is that money being stolen from?

It's already a law I believe isn't it, to have a red light on the back at night? Enforce that law. They've been trying to register bikes as a revenue source for awhile. That's coming next.
I've got mixed feelings on that. Bikes use public roads but the impact is miniscule. On the other hand all the bike lanes and Bridges, where is that money being stolen from?
Pretty much. One can break the back of any law by fully enforcing it. What we have these days is jokefest central.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top