JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guess I'll finally do an intro.

I moved my family up here from the state down south.
Army veteran and prior LEO for about half a decade in the California Republic.
Chased a job, a dream and some political freedom to the PNW.
Don't worry, we didn't move here to change the political climate.

I operated a small firearms training company in CA and I am hoping to keep that going when I get situated. Any companies looking for a part time instructor or staff, feel free to reach out!

Thats it about me, I came from the calguns.net family, and I am glad to have found a home just like it!

Welcome! We live most of the year on the eastern side of a large island just off the coast of The Netherlands and Belgium, but are fortunate enough to have the chance to visit the PNW every year to make up for it.

We are both many years long supporters of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Restoration Project, and expect that anybody living full time in Oregon to do likewise. Of course, you may choose not to, but that gets you missed off our Christmas card list.

welcome to the site, and to Oregon. ! I"m over in Florence, and we have a great range over here, give me a holler if you'd like to come shoot sometime. I"m retired and go there quite often. Glad to have you with us !

Welcome I was born and raised in California.
Now live in northern Washington.
NORTH OF KING COUNTY .AKA SEATTLE.
Make it quick the libs are moving in.

I might take you up on that. I see your profile picture - I'll bring out my Marlin 30-30 and maybe you can share some tips with me.

welcome to the site, and to Oregon. ! I"m over in Florence, and we have a great range over here, give me a holler if you'd like to come shoot sometime. I"m retired and go there quite often. Glad to have you with us !

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top