Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Well hello all

Reactions
Guess I'll finally do an intro.

I moved my family up here from the state down south.
Army veteran and prior LEO for about half a decade in the California Republic.
Chased a job, a dream and some political freedom to the PNW.
Don't worry, we didn't move here to change the political climate.

I operated a small firearms training company in CA and I am hoping to keep that going when I get situated. Any companies looking for a part time instructor or staff, feel free to reach out!

Thats it about me, I came from the calguns.net family, and I am glad to have found a home just like it!

tac

Reactions
Welcome! We live most of the year on the eastern side of a large island just off the coast of The Netherlands and Belgium, but are fortunate enough to have the chance to visit the PNW every year to make up for it.

We are both many years long supporters of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Restoration Project, and expect that anybody living full time in Oregon to do likewise. Of course, you may choose not to, but that gets you missed off our Christmas card list.

Reactions
welcome to the site, and to Oregon. ! I"m over in Florence, and we have a great range over here, give me a holler if you'd like to come shoot sometime. I"m retired and go there quite often. Glad to have you with us !

Welcome aboard, glad you found us.

IOM

Reactions
Welcome aboard... I was born in Albany, now reside in Wa...

Sad that both states have gone full motard of firearms these days...

EPS

Reactions
Welcome I was born and raised in California.
Now live in northern Washington.
NORTH OF KING COUNTY .AKA SEATTLE.
Make it quick the libs are moving in.

EPS

Reactions
Sorry I couldn't edit my post.
What I was going to say.
Is if you ever get up this way let me know .
We can do some shooting.

OP
jaytee0115
Reactions
I might take you up on that. I see your profile picture - I'll bring out my Marlin 30-30 and maybe you can share some tips with me.

welcome to the site, and to Oregon. ! I"m over in Florence, and we have a great range over here, give me a holler if you'd like to come shoot sometime. I"m retired and go there quite often. Glad to have you with us !

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online